Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hated the Mandarin in the movie, but this is definitely a great figure. It looks so much different than the majority of HT figures that it really stands out!

I've had mine since the day it was released (2 years ago maybe?) and I still think it looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The master has arrived
8ff76a06ef065b06ffcc40585488a791.jpg

49c21ac31ca67d2d9fb73b5178121017.jpg

022a4539371e2de446c81d0603f3fbff.jpg

It really is a lovely figure...I cannot decide should I get it...this thing would cost a fortune if the let him as the real Mandarin.

My daughter and I utterly love the Mandarin in IM3 and she keeps nagging me to get the figure - I'm so tempted! He's massively under rated and watching Hail to the King makes me live him even more.

On all hail the king, with no IM4, will we see the real mandarin? since in the short film all hail the king, Trevor Slattery is taken by one of the mandarin's henchmen, so will we see the mandarin any future films?

On all hail the king, with no IM4, will we see the real mandarin? since in the short film all hail the king, Trevor Slattery is taken by one of the mandarin's henchmen, so will we see the mandarin any future films?

RDJ makes way too much money for Marvel/Disney to think there won't be another IM movie so I'm going to say YES.

Back