Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

I really hope they fill the gaps with the 'risk' money as you say

Ras
Gordon
LOS Bruce
Alfred

It's pretty much a given that they'll be making TDKR. With how much money they've made off TDK, why wouldn't they?

oh crap, I didn't even think of nurse joker being an alternate costume!!

This makes me wonder how many more Jack Sparrow DX's we'll get.

Based on the fact they've been ignoring The Curse of the Black Pearl with their Jack releases I guarantee you at least one more...

This makes me wonder how many more Jack Sparrow DX's we'll get.

Much like Batman, Ironman, Predator probably plenty. I cannot imagine doing repeats cost the same to produce yet will sale for much more than first versions. I bet they make a killing on these versus standard release. We gobble them up. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

I love how this one placard has stolen the thunder of the entire show. :lol

So a fourth Joker and still no Ra's Al Ghul. Yep. Makes sense.

They must have known that they were brewin' a storm with that... most of us are too distracted to care much about the other stuff there... I sure as hell want to see what they came up with to warrant another release.

You ever wonder how, as a character and a toy, Bane is ever going to compete with the Joker?

When TDKR comes out, they'll still be releasing Joker figures instead.

They must have known that they were brewin' a storm with that... most of us are too distracted to care much about the other stuff there... I sure as hell want to see what they came up with to warrant another release.

It's gonna be interrogation/Nurse. I betca

The main reason i don't like this is that to me this is plain and simple milking, 4 Jokers is enough, a 5th is a 5th version of the same character.

No Ra's
No James Gordon
No LOS Bruce
No Rachel Dawes
Scarecrow was exclusive (right?)

So a 5th version of the same character when these haven't been made once yet?

And other licenses that haven't had Certain characters even made at all. and those who haven't had certain character yet have already had repeats of the same characters (Iron Man License)

It may be a money maker, but I don't want a 5th Joker made, when there is no guarantee of another Tron, Avatar, Thor, or X-Men 1st Class (after Magneto) licensed figures being made at all.

I really hope they fill the gaps with the 'risk' money as you say

Ras
Gordon
LOS Bruce
Alfred

Yeah but with characters like that I would have thought the better strategy would be to intersperse them between figures that are more guaranteed to be big sellers than to suddenly pump them out after all the most obvious figures are done. Those first 3 are maybes but I'd rule out Alfred and Fox pretty much completely.

You ever wonder how, as a character and a toy, Bane is ever going to compete with the Joker?

When TDKR comes out, they'll still be releasing Joker figures instead.

No way- Joker is iconic for how many decades with Batman?
Bane will be great but I'm sure Nolan knows you can't top Joker- I don't think he is even trying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back