Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

I don't see them doing rooted hair either, just sayin' they should and I don't see why they couldn't, but don't think they would.

I think people are mentioning green pubes as a joke, but as I think about it now pubic hair does not seems like such a ludicrous source for 1/6 Joker hair - when you forget the origin, it's probably not that bad a choice to the minds of some. I honestly would not be surprised if it turned out someone had used pubes for a custom Joker and claimed it came from elsewhere. With a lot of customising going on out there, from professionals to complete amateurs, I would have to think one of them at least tried making a pubic hair wig.

I don't mean this as a joke, I really wonder, has there ever been a custom posted where people have been honestly suspicious that pubes were used?

I think people are mentioning green pubes as a joke, but as I think about it now pubic hair does not seems like such a ludicrous source for 1/6 Joker hair - when you forget the origin, it's probably not that bad a choice to the minds of some. I honestly would not be surprised if it turned out someone had used pubes for a custom Joker and claimed it came from elsewhere. With a lot of customising going on out there, from professionals to complete amateurs, I would have to think one of them at least tried making a pubic hair wig.

I don't mean this as a joke, I really wonder, has there ever been a custom posted where people have been honestly suspicious that pubes were used?

This collection is a good source :lecture https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87855

:wink1:

In light of the 89 Batman stuff, my interest for this is heading down the drain.

img_36.gif

Exclusive pubic lice? "Cool, Joker figure arrived today. There're things moving around in the tray though.... :google

Trouble is I wouldn't know how to do apply them to the figure successfully. Who d'you reckon would take delivery of my pubes to do the work? :D

I don't know anybody who would do it for you and I suspect nobody would ever touch your figure ever again.

Curios to see what HT is gonna pull off for this figure. But since I have the DX already, it will most likely take a back seat to Keaton, Nicholson & the Batmobile.

Now that the HT '89 Joker has been announced I'm thinking that the poster was referring to him and not to a new version of heath ledger joker :-(

Now that the HT '89 Joker has been announced I'm thinking that the poster was referring to him and not to a new version of heath ledger joker :-(

That was announced awhile ago. The poster clearly says "why so serious?" on it. And it's TDK's joker card. I'm not sure why people are getting that confused with 89'?

joker20_1311913172.jpg

Dark knight logo on the top as well.

Ive already put my foot down on The Dark Knight figures... It was hard to do because the DX Joker 2.0 may end up being really good... But with everything else I have ordered plus the new orders for 89 Bats and Joker that makes 5 POs already... My name maybe HotToyzJoker but I wont be buying this... Plus next I have The Dark Knight Rises to look foward too... Thats one more line on top of a list of to many other lines I want to collect next year!!!

Ive already put my foot down on The Dark Knight figures... It was hard to do because the DX Joker 2.0 may end up being really good... But with everything else I have ordered plus the new orders for 89 Bats and Joker that makes 5 POs already... My name maybe HotToyzJoker but I wont be buying this... Plus next I have The Dark Knight Rises to look foward too... Thats one more line on top of a list of to many other lines I want to collect next year!!!

Only 5?

I envy your self control:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3748717&postcount=416

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back