Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive already put my foot down on The Dark Knight figures... It was hard to do because the DX Joker 2.0 may end up being really good... But with everything else I have ordered plus the new orders for 89 Bats and Joker that makes 5 POs already... My name maybe HotToyzJoker but I wont be buying this... Plus next I have The Dark Knight Rises to look foward too... Thats one more line on top of a list of to many other lines I want to collect next year!!!

I'm ignoring all lines next year except TDKR, Avengers, and MGS. That's probably 10 figures. At least.

DX 10 I'm sure- $275 I'll bet, this is getting out of the realm of a hobby to a costly investment!

I'm ignoring all lines next year except TDKR, Avengers, and MGS. That's probably 10 figures. At least.

All I collect anyway is horror and nolan Batman, so other than improving my collection of them I'll be buying tdkr and whatever horror things thst come out like that new pinhead pf.

That was announced awhile ago. The poster clearly says "why so serious?" on it. And it's TDK's joker card. I'm not sure why people are getting that confused with 89'?

joker20_1311913172.jpg

Dark knight logo on the top as well.

My bad :slap ,it clearly says "The Dark Knight" :double facepalm

Easy pass for me too. I already have the original Joker, the BR joker and the DX which is two figures. Add to the mix the '89 Joker I have on pre-order and I'm pretty much done with the Jokers.

If this isn't better than the first DX by a long-shot then I'm buying the first one. My friend said he'd give it to me for $130.

I don't think he'll go above $250, honestly. Nicholson's so high due to the likeness rights, and both he and Keaton Bats are part of the '89 license, which I'd assume cost HT a hefty sum.

thisll be an easy purchase for me. I passed on the DX when they dropped and I did buy the BR joker this year but sold him due to the limited poses you can do with him due to the fixed eyes. So this will be gladly welcomed into my collection! But if they do another DX Bats I'll pass on that and wait for the new one.

I don't think he'll go above $250, honestly. Nicholson's so high due to the likeness rights, and both he and Keaton Bats are part of the '89 license, which I'd assume cost HT a hefty sum.

I hope you're right!

i passed on the first DX, this is a must have pho sho!! I hope the do a Batman 2.0 also!!

Geez, where have I been? A 2.0?! Really?!

Man, they are really milking every last drop out of this line.

How long before we can see actual pics of this?

Well they announced Metal Gear Solid, X-Men First Class & Green Lantern before this, so i'd say after them.

And Avengers, Sleepy Hollow, Cannibal Jack Sparrow and Amazing Spider-man at the same time, so between, before, or after them.

You might be in for a wait, but who knows some of these could be up before the end of Sept and due in March, to be delayed and released in july 2012 :lol

Jeez!!!.... just looking at that list of upcoming figures is scary, but not as scary as the sheer amount due in the fourth quarter :slap

The artwork is of a banknote.

It may contain a new Bank Robber Joker.

Like we've said thousands of times before in this thread. That image was used on front of the DX01 box also, which was NOT bank robber.

I guess only DX01 owners know this though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back