Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, Hot Toys is perfect every time.

I am confident this time will be no different.

If it's true the reason they didn't do a DX is because of cost, then maybe this figure is coming with some sweet extras and base. Wished is was coming with a 2nd sculpt, maybe a grinning version, but doubtful.

I remember doing this back in Aprils fools 2010!

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Christopher Reeve as Superman-Clark Kent in the movies from the 70’ & 80’s
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and colored Translucent Iris for both heads.
- Newly developed muscular body to capture the anatomy of Christopher Reeve to perfection.
- Two Detailed head sculptures – Screen accurate of Superman and Clark Kent
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- 28 points of articulations
- Six pairs of interchangeable palms (one pair of relaxed palms; one pair for flying; one pair for punches)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

Detailed Accessories:
- Chain Kryptonite.
- One pair of green and transparent crystals.
- Screen accurate Daily Planet Costume.
- One pair of Shoes.
- One suitcase and 1&6th scale newspaper.
- Figure base with Superman The movie Fortress of Solitude environment.

If they do this there is no need for another figure of this franchise except Otis, Tessmacher, Lex, Zod, Ursa, Non, Perry White, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Gus Gorman, Nuclear Man, Lenny Luthor.......... Jor El, Lara, Pimp guy (thats a bad outfit, whoaa!)

And I remember your whining posts for a year.

Ain't that something huh?

nicholas_cage_superman_outfit.jpg

:monkey3

Eh, will a little hair curl, I don't think he would've been that bad. Burton would have ruined the movie.

At least the outfit is better than that crap from Returns.

Stupid little "S's" under his boots and that little "S" on his chest, and don't get me started on Spawn's cape :pfft:

The most magnificent, and beautiful disaster you could imagine. A disaster of epic awesomeness.

:panic: I imagine you're also the kind of guy that looks into the toilet after taking a deuce and gives a fist pump of approval :yess:.

Geez seeing him like that isn't nearly as offensive as I assumed it would be.

cage.jpg

How about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back