Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know guys the red shade looks off a bit LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When oh when do we get to pre order this!!!!!!!????????

got too much time on ones hands?
:pfft:
:rotfl

:lol sorry Rory, but I catch the mispelling of his name all the time. especially on FB it drives me crazy :panic: I know it's kind of pointless either way to correct someone but on here I can at least quote ppl :lol

It's absolutely stunning. HT is making the dreams of many come true with this figure, including myself. Whatever HT has to offer with this icon will be mine.

Exactly how I feel. Absolutely beautiful this piece is.

11052422110947e833bacc7ca1.jpg

1105242215d597a871f25b620e.jpg

1105242216796741ca4a901b0d.jpg

1105242218aac4db6d621ba797.jpg

Wow...I am far from as picky as some of the CR Supes fans here, but that looks incredible :drool

Epicness!!!
Amazing sculpt without a doubt :panic:

The only thing that grates me very much - visible body seams.
This problem should be solved from Spider-Man announcement but apparently they don't want to mess with it...

Awesome. Hoping it goes up for PO on Thursday. Or at the least Thursday week.

I agree with what someone else mentioned before, can't wait to stand him next to Keaton Batman.

I just can't wait period to have him in my hands :lol

He's the 1st HT release that I feel is worth a double purchase.

I wonder if the S is on the back of the cape.

I'm sure it is.

While the S on the chest probably won't be sewn on like in the movie, it looks to me like they made it look like it was embroidered.

Fantastic! Simply mind blowing. Very happy that he comes with the Fortress base too. I hope that his stand is able to be incorporated in the base though.

Epicness!!!
Amazing sculpt without a doubt :panic:

The only thing that grates me very much - visible body seams.
This problem should be solved from Spider-Man announcement but apparently they don't want to mess with it...

which body seams are you talkinh about? I don't really see any? the knees are visible just like they're supposed to be just ike the rib-cage

Huh. The full body shots it looks fantastic but that close up is still throwing me. I am definitely going to order but it's weird...

I just noticed the boots, I wonder if people will _____ about the boots here too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back