Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is Guys !!!! :yess::yess::yess: :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

11052422110947e833bacc7ca1.jpg

1105242215d597a871f25b620e.jpg

1105242216796741ca4a901b0d.jpg

1105242218aac4db6d621ba797.jpg

He looks very good but I can't help thinking Tom Cruise when I see that face sculpt

looks good, not really lived up the the hype based on those pics, but still good. looking forward to seeing full specs

Have to say I am impressed - will be getting this. May upgrade the head to Erick's depending on how I feel about it in hand. The paint on that proto though is outstanding.

Looks pretty damn good to me. Sculpt looks awesome in these crappy pics so it will probably look even better in hand. Can't wait

I love the HS! I like Eric's as well but there's a certain realism that the HT one has over Eric'c IMO.

LOL common mis-spelling

i know but it has always and will always bother me one someone puts "Reeves" when they're talking about Christopher Reeve

I love the HS! I like Eric's as well but there's a certain realism that the HT one has over Eric'c IMO.

To be honest I think that is down to the paintjob - I do feel Erick's has a better likeness. But you will have to either be a very good painter yourself, or commission a really top artist to paint the Erick version up, in order to bring out the same level of realism.

It's absolutely stunning. HT is making the dreams of many come true with this figure, including myself. Whatever HT has to offer with this icon will be mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back