Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
461867562_939282634902416_7279658246926644478_n.jpg
The Terminators and Xenomorph got me all excited and then this brings me back down. They're being lazy with this one.

Only ever so slightly :lol In fact, I might go with 'nothing', it's a lot cheaper.

This.

I still see no reason to not buy a ht classic and then a jungle hunter conversion kit than this mess.

HOWEVER I want this to sell like crazy so there’s still a slim chance of a Dutch 2.0.

I never owned a Hot Toys Predator so was holding out hope for this one, are the "green" parts on the armour accurate?
I always remember them as being silver/metal.
It doesn't show very well on screen but in BTS shots you can seen a green hue to the armour. Not sure it's as strong as on this figure though.

This.

I still see no reason to not buy a ht classic and then a jungle hunter conversion kit than this mess.

HOWEVER I want this to sell like crazy so there’s still a slim chance of a Dutch 2.0.

If HT were clever, they'd have made a new Arnold body for T2 and they reuse most of what they did for a Dutch 2.0

Come on, guys.... that clearer picture just makes this look even more toyish. The colors, the perfectly cut lines in the 'trunks', cheap stand, the oversized string, etc -- this looks like something in a Kay-Bees store window from the 90's.

Back