Hot Toys Predator: Jungle Hunter 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
461867562_939282634902416_7279658246926644478_n.jpg
The Terminators and Xenomorph got me all excited and then this brings me back down. They're being lazy with this one.

Only ever so slightly :lol In fact, I might go with 'nothing', it's a lot cheaper.

This.

I still see no reason to not buy a ht classic and then a jungle hunter conversion kit than this mess.

HOWEVER I want this to sell like crazy so there’s still a slim chance of a Dutch 2.0.

I never owned a Hot Toys Predator so was holding out hope for this one, are the "green" parts on the armour accurate?
I always remember them as being silver/metal.
It doesn't show very well on screen but in BTS shots you can seen a green hue to the armour. Not sure it's as strong as on this figure though.

This.

I still see no reason to not buy a ht classic and then a jungle hunter conversion kit than this mess.

HOWEVER I want this to sell like crazy so there’s still a slim chance of a Dutch 2.0.

If HT were clever, they'd have made a new Arnold body for T2 and they reuse most of what they did for a Dutch 2.0

Come on, guys.... that clearer picture just makes this look even more toyish. The colors, the perfectly cut lines in the 'trunks', cheap stand, the oversized string, etc -- this looks like something in a Kay-Bees store window from the 90's.

Proportions mainly, I feel like all of their Predators have exaggerated headsculpts and bio masks. That sort of thing drives me nuts. I also think the moment I do, it’ll be remade again, though no telling when.

I love the Wolf design
and it’s the best since the original imo.

The spikes and markings on the mask,
the whip, broken mandible, armor plating,
all just play to the warrior characteristics a Predator should have. Would love to see this design revisited by HT and film.
This is true for the majority of HT Predator releases but not Wolf. It's legitimately one of their best releases, even in term of accuracy which is always a miss with HT and Predators. I think u should get it now if you can.

This is true for the majority of HT Predator releases but not Wolf. It's legitimately one of their best releases, even in term of accuracy which is always a miss with HT and Predators. I think u should get it now if you can.
Ended up checking out a review of the 2.0.

Proportions definitely look better on Wolf
and I love the die-cast wristblades.
May swing back and pick it up after some of these PO die down, too much on the plate atm.

Would be cool to see HT implement USB-C into the self-destruct gauntlet, seems like the correct step forward.

IMG_4707.jpeg

Back