Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watch my movie again!

GET SOME SON
, if you don't own this figure and you are remotely a Predator FAN you are small in the pants and NEVER EVER talk to me1!!!!

GOD DAMN!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I played Royce :lecture just an amazing franchise and I'm glad that this generation was able to relive the awesomeness of PREDATOR!!!!!

I am PUMPED for this figure!!!!!!!!! :exactly::exactly::exactly:

Oh No!! Ski's font is hulking out!!

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry man, I just re-watch the movie since the theatre, my heart if just pounding, I think I actually started to cry a lil whenever Royce was falling from the sky at the beginning and how amazing this pays homage to my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

There's just so much badassness in Predators, it will probably get watched at least 4-5 more times this weekend :lol My wife will all ready be sick of the DVD menu as she knows the Predator 1 menu sound pretty much by heart since we started dating. :lecture:rotfl

Hahahaha, so that's what it looks like when one hulks out in the forums. But I do have to agree, the movie is like a hulk roid raging. The last scene with Royce running around like a freaking military ninja is awesome.

:lol:lol:lol

Sorry man, I just re-watch the movie since the theatre, my heart if just pounding, I think I actually started to cry a lil whenever Royce was falling from the sky at the beginning and how amazing this pays homage to my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

There's just so much badassness in Predators, it will probably get watched at least 4-5 more times this weekend :lol My wife will all ready be sick of the DVD menu as she knows the Predator 1 menu sound pretty much by heart since we started dating. :lecture:rotfl

I hear ya man. It's a great film. I always get chills when that first music cue hits when Royce is falling. Also when they first reveal all three predators. Just so much bad assness (word?) going on.

I hear ya man. It's a great film. I always get chills when that first music cue hits when Royce is falling. Also when they first reveal all three predators. Just so much bad assness (word?) going on.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rIewdGqWRPI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Predator theme > Terminator theme

Every time I see this guy, I still think of Don Flamenco. And that is a good thing.

If Hot Toys ever decides to make an actor look like Bald Bull, I'm gonna buy this figure immediately.

Ski, great to see you've finally unleashed your feelings on Predators. The A & R board may've had its times, but damn it, we gotta bring ourselves together in the midst of the badassery that's coming out!

Ski, great to see you've finally unleashed your feelings on Predators. The A & R board may've had its times, but damn it, we gotta bring ourselves together in the midst of the badassery that's coming out!

Yup this is EPIC in our collecting lives here folks, I might just get another Royce to dirty up as a final battle custom :panic::panic::panic:

Heck I might just watch it again tonight, I don't know there's only so many hours left for awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

I can't hold back anymore Blade :panic:

Let it out, bro. Let it out. Can't wait for the Predators to start popping up in the US, that's for sure...

Thank God... I'm going through a winless Spook and life is tough. Lots of HW, lots of stress. And these puppies would make the perfect pick-me-up.
AND I need to complete my AVP Pred collection. AND I want a T1 T-800. AND I'd really kinda like a 14" Chucky doll (not exactly HT, but still awesome).

2010 = quite possibly one of HT's best years, if not THE best. My wallet'll be pissed, but damn it, I can make it happen. :rock

in 1987 perhaps... Today I wish I was a kid w/ all this out, although that would leave me missing the first film, so I take that back.

Attachments

• cammy.jpg
    cammy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
  • cammy2s.jpg
    cammy2s.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cammys.jpg
    cammys.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 4
Ditto on that. Back when I was growing up I probably couldn't view any of these pics to know what I'm missing out on...yay for 56K...lol

Thank God... I'm going through a winless Spook and life is tough. Lots of HW, lots of stress. And these puppies would make the perfect pick-me-up.
AND I need to complete my AVP Pred collection. AND I want a T1 T-800. AND I'd really kinda like a 14" Chucky doll (not exactly HT, but still awesome).

2010 = quite possibly one of HT's best years, if not THE best. My wallet'll be pissed, but damn it, I can make it happen. :rock

Homework sucks

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/r_fQzShBJEQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/r_fQzShBJEQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back