Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone not getting this guy due to the Berzerkers issues? I'm on the fence with Berz and probably won't get this guy on his own...was hoping to make my first Dio :( :(

Does Berserker have issues? Looks fantastic to me. I think it's more people issues....

Does Berserker have issues? Looks fantastic to me. I think it's more people issues....

Have to agree, looks amazing next to Royce in all the pics I've seen.
Here are a quick couple of pics I took last night, the colour balance is all over the place... sorry, but you get the idea!

Royc2.jpg

Royce1.jpg

Royce3.jpg

Royce4.jpg

Royce5.jpg

Well Royce is already on his way to me (not today unfortunately) but I think I would still get him regardless of the Berserker issues - theres nothing wrong with this figure. IMO another great human figure from HT. Also I thought Brody was very good in the film.

Anyone not getting this guy due to the Berzerkers issues? I'm on the fence with Berz and probably won't get this guy on his own...was hoping to make my first Dio :( :(

Berzerk looks fine to me, lil stuff like what they are criticizing doesn't bother me.

so yes Royce > than everybody in that movie so it was a no brainer for myself.

Have to agree i think berserker looks great( i personally prefer the proportions hot toys decided to go with i dun like the overly HUGE head from the movie) The fact that its not as tall as we initially thought is kinda lame and i wish they would lower the price a bit but he still looks fantastic and i will still get him.

And needless to say i can not wait for royce...

Bring on more figs from the predators movie!

And his facial expression looks like he just tried to cut a fart and wound up with skidmarks in his boxers.

I didn't know he had a wifebeater under his clothes.

The neck does look too long there but if its the same body as Wolverine the neck shouldn't really be the problem. Is the head not pushed down all the way?

I've got my fingers crossed I'll have mine tomorrow. It'd be nice for my day off.

HT may have been anticipating his bulky clothes and ensured that they wouldn't bury his head. He definitely looks fine fully clothed.

Got my Royce in the post this morning. Many thanks to the ebay dealer who shipped this to the UK very, very fast. However this was bought as a Christmas present for me by my girlfriend so unless I can get it early:) he will be boxed up for the next 2 months:(

Back