Hot Toys Prince Of Persia incorrect eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Because his neckline is showing, a sculpted neck would show an ugly joint near his clavicle.

2. For Articulation because rubber bodies = decay, less articulation

3. Real hair this short on a mass-produced figure = bad

2. Screw articulation, those joints must go!

With how well hot toys have been doing lately ..they were bound to F--k up at least 1 figure ......this one:slap
It also looks like they have not tweaked it at all form the comic-con pics.

I will not be buying this figure ..shame really because the tailoring is fantastic..

The tailoring is to buy for, but the eyes, not jake, its not him

Question, do they ever tweak figures after they have been displayed at comic con or after real photos go up?

No sorry ..i meant to say it looks like it has not been tweaked in the time between the protopics came out and when he was displayed at comiccon ..so im afraid this is indeed what will be released:( ..but it saves me money:).

And well done joints (t800, wolverine) i much prefer to rubber covered joints ..the idea of possible decay of your expensive figure is just really horrible to think about ..+there elbows always look weird when bent..and they cant even be left in any extreme pose due to possible tearing.

..besides if the figures is covered up and the joints cant be seen then this is not an issue ..you would be a fool to still want rubber even with this in mind.

Last edited:
They do tweak figures... but this one seems to have been forgotten... I don't blame them.

HT isn't tweaking anything on this figure. When it was announced it barely made a splash. They revealed the figure; even less of a splash. Those other figures that were improved were improved because there was real interest in the characters. HT will make whatever money on this figure and move on. The Spirit figures come to mind.

Back