1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the 50th anniversary wasn't a great time to put these up, when would be a better time? Although the Joker scared the crap out of me as a kid, he is the most recognizable and sought after villain. Would be an instant buy for me and everyone I know who loves Batman.

The 100th anniversary is what the are probably waiting for. There is a chance i could still be alive in 2066 to finally order it but it would probably be delayed a couple years and it would have to be delivered to my grave :(

I think is a new animated 1966 movie coming out next month.

So Hot Toys will likely ignore that.

I've gotten out of the HT game for the most part. This is one of 3 figures that is keeping me from totally shutting the door. Hopefully, HT comes through.

Same here. Not a high priority for me but if they release it, I'd definitely get it.

They did it guys!

d85e044eb8a80a8443ce4d40ad558ad6.jpg

:rotfl I knew you were gonna post that here.

It's a travesty if the Romero Joker never goes into production, right now it's not looking good.

:rotfl I knew you were gonna post that here.

It's a travesty if the Romero Joker never goes into production, right now it's not looking good.

That's why I had a custom one done.
I don't understand HT! They make some crazy obscure figures sometimes and don't complete wanted ones.
Also 66 Batmobile is the most sot after Batmobile in my opinion and that's a scrap too. Shame shame HT[emoji35]

That's why I had a custom one done.
I don't understand HT! They make some crazy obscure figures sometimes and don't complete wanted ones.
Also 66 Batmobile is the most sot after Batmobile in my opinion and that's a scrap too. Shame shame HT[emoji35]

I've heard rumors that the '66 Batmobile and the Millennium Falcon were abandoned because of production costs. Personally, I think they should just mark up the price and do a smaller run. Let us pay for it! I agree, it's the most sought after Batmobile.

As for why the Romero Joker hasn't been made yet, I don't get it. Production costs? I doubt it. The prototype has already been made, and there's definitely demand for it. Maybe they have a limited budget for overhead, and figure they'll sell more Suicide Squad figures, even if it was a horrible movie. There's no way that a Romero joker would sell less than Stripper Pole Barbie.

I've heard rumors that the '66 Batmobile and the Millennium Falcon were abandoned because of production costs. Personally, I think they should just mark up the price and do a smaller run. Let us pay for it! I agree, it's the most sought after Batmobile.

As for why the Romero Joker hasn't been made yet, I don't get it. Production costs? I doubt it. The prototype has already been made, and there's definitely demand for it. Maybe they have a limited budget for overhead, and figure they'll sell more Suicide Squad figures, even if it was a horrible movie. There's no way that a Romero joker would sell less than Stripper Pole Barbie.
I'm not sure I want to live in a world where you can get a third figure of a character like Harley from that film before we get a single Romero Joker.

giphy.gif

I believe Hot Toys knows we'll buy the Romero Joker and 1966 Batmobile no matter when they release it. They can't afford to do this with the newer Marvel/DC licenses. It's clear where their priorities are. It sucks but that's just how it is.

Back