Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually considered doing this to my t700 - taking apart the endo (not sure exactly how) and sanding down all the texturing, and then doing an alcad or other type chrome job. but i've grown to like the endo as-is.

question to all - when in the movie do we actually see a t700? i assume the cgi arnold endo was a t800.

Every endo inside the factory area was a T700.

EDIT: Probably.

Last edited:
question to all - when in the movie do we actually see a t700? i assume the cgi arnold endo was a t800.

Every endo inside the factory area was a T700.

EDIT: Probably.

Again for those who just joined. The T-700s were part of the original story, and the factory scene at the end is full of the T-700s as designed by Legacy studios. However, the dialogue was changed to refer to everything that isn't a 600 as an 800. Hence, in the movie, every endo that this figure is based on is now an 800.

So, really, this IS the T-800 endo in the Salvation timeline. There really aren't any T-700s except that toy companies weren't given enough time or money to redo all the marketing and packaging for their version of that endo figure.

That said, the Arnold Endo which would have been the first and only 800 in the movie until dialogue change is also different from the original 800 endo. There are additions to the endo that look like extra plating, and the upper arm beam is curved out to the sides to give a more muscular look to the endo when seen from the front. Another Salvation timeline difference.

htt600agen12.jpg

htt600agen13.jpg

htt600agen14.jpg

My T 700 is fine. Both eyes seem nice and bright and look equal in both low and sunlight.

The demo T-700 I saw at toys2 had the eye prob - the left eye was off and then it flickered on but was much dimmer than the right. Maybe just a tiny wire gets dislodged when the figure is moved around...

His prices online are US$, even for us canadians!:lol The problem then is that while his US price remains constant, his CDN price in-store does not match up to the current exchange rate...In the store he quotes me in US$ - but he is unable to process a charge in US$. He has to convert it to CDN$ on his calculator but therein lies the problem..

He explained that he goes by the rate of exchange of the US/CDN $ at the time he bought his stock. That is the rate of exchange he will use to sell it in CDN $ regardless of what present day rates are. The CDN $ has improved a lot lately, but it makes no difference. For example, right now they are using the rate of $1 US=$1.20 CDN on much of their ht stuff, whereas presently the market is trading at $1US=$1.08.

So instead of us canadians paying 12% more than the website price, we are paying 20% more. Then on top of that we pay 13% sales tax on whatever the total has come to.
So, the prices come out differently between the online store and the brick and mortar shop - about $15-30 CDN per figure, that adds up. I don't really blame him, he doesn't want to lose money, and he is very friendly and helpful. But if our $ is doing well, there are cheaper US places to shop. But anyway, my point really was that most people on this forum offer really fair prices for their MIB figures...so a lot of $ can be saved here... just MHO..

(sorry for the rambling post :eek: -major lack of sleep this week :google)

ah I see makes more sense, in that case, you're better off with boardies since nowadays the canadian dollar is almost on par with the us. Or simply buying from his site would cost you less then going to the store lol...

ah I see makes more sense, in that case, you're better off with boardies since nowadays the canadian dollar is almost on par with the us. Or simply buying from his site would cost you less then going to the store lol...

Haha, yeah, that's what I ended up doing a couple days ago (bought the SS Alien), I bought it online and paid the shipping to me, in US in still worked out cheaper than the CDN store price. :lol

The demo T-700 I saw at toys2 had the eye prob - the left eye was off and then it flickered on but was much dimmer than the right. Maybe just a tiny wire gets dislodged when the figure is moved around...

Maybe Skynet was taking surveillance pics:rotfl

(See Marcus T:S)

Hi guys!

I noticed something with my T600 regular version:

Well..Both shoulders can move back and forward but The left shoulder do not move up or down whereas the right shoulder do..¿??:confused:

Anyone else? :sick

Open the pannel:

pix061.jpg

pix062.jpg

Take a small flat-nosed screwdriver and pry them out. I advise that you take out the bottom one first because of the little gap at the bottom.

Open the pannel:

Take a small flat-nosed screwdriver and pry them out. I advise that you take out the bottom one first because of the little gap at the bottom.

Thanks very much mate!

Oh and I just noticed something the t 700 has ball joints at the hips for the legs, though it only allows a limited range of movement, still very cool:D

If that doesn't work, get some really sticky duct tape or something, press it against the batteries, and see if you can pull them out like that. If you need to use glue and a foreign object, be careful how much you put where.

It has finally arrived:

pix134.jpg

pix139.jpg

I think it's safe to say that the T-600's are even more articulated that the T-700 & 800! WOW!

pix107.jpg

Got these too:

pix141.jpg

pix142.jpg

pix146.jpg

pix144.jpg

Back