Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL

I took these earlier, but didn't post them because of their "suckyness".
I'll get to work on some better pix later and post them tomorrow.

Cool thing is that all of the chest pistons actually work! All of them! :google
The Mini-gun's barrel rotates too!
My only complaints are that the eyes aren't sculpted evenly (maybe it's just mine) and once you have the backpack on, it's a real pain to turn on the eyes (because the button is under the backpack).

pix133.jpg

pix132.jpg

pix130.jpg

pix129.jpg

pix105.jpg

pix096.jpg

sweet pics man, thanks! May have to pick up this t 600 as well as the rubber mask version.

slide in a ruler and press the backpack .... permanent solution = blue tag somethin eg button at the backpack that touch the button. so just press the backpack to turn it on or off.. :)

added some rags to mine...u think the rags look too clean?

P1010612.jpg

slide in a ruler and press the backpack .... permanent solution = blue tag somethin eg button at the backpack that touch the button. so just press the backpack to turn it on or off.. :)

P1010612.jpg

Just a little too clean, you could even add more rags to enhance the look. lookin good though!

I'd get a set of military looking clothes off of eBay and shred them up enough to get them on the 600. A random piece here and there doesn't look good enough to bother.

Less is more, but that's less than that. Not a bad idea though.

You should get a different color too,blue looks kind of odd. It should look like it roams around in Post apocalyptic world, blue is not helping it blend in.

P1010612.jpg

Ya, great idea.
The thought did cross my mind, but it would have been nice if Hot Toys designed it in a way that I wouldn't have to do that.

The rags look cool, but like others have said....it's a bit too clean.
It kinda looks like a Pocahontas Endo now.

i think u guys r right....blue is not suitable and rags just too clean....

thanks for all the comments....ok need to look for an earth color rags...

the smaller figure is the moto terminator we see in the movie, I dont know the bigger figure( a concept ) has more toys

No, the smaller one is the design in the chase, Marcus drives Kyle Guns, and the other bigger one is the one John rides to Skynet central.

Sorry, everyone was talking about the cloth that dude added, I just assumed. Apologies to FACE! :peace

No prob.

he's talking about the botton for the led lights, the switch is hidden behind the backpack...

Yeah, that's what I meant. :cool:

the smaller figure is the moto terminator we see in the movie, I dont know the bigger figure( a concept ) has more toys

I posted this not too long before I got the smaller figure:

BTW, anyone else notice the differing Moto Terminators in Salvation?
1st versions are the ones that chase Kyle and Marcus.

MotoTerm.jpg

TS04_Cycle.jpg

TerminatorMotoSS.jpg

2nd version is the one Connor rides

Piczoomasp.jpg

519.jpg

dsc_2826-1-1024x712.jpg

Something else I noticed is the Endo arm to the side of the 2nd version:

Moto-Terminator-terminator-5258547-.jpg

Looks like a remnant of this one:

11692990_gal.jpg

So, now the burning question is....in the even that Hot Toys decides to make a moto terminator, which one will they go with? Which one do you guys favor?

No, the smaller one is the design in the chase, Marcus drives Kyle Guns, and the other bigger one is the one John rides to Skynet central.

Bingo.

Back