Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl
Well, it can still beat (or bite) people to death if it gets close enough. :lol
pix102.jpg

It sucks that he doesn't come with any weapons but gives you chance to pick one yourself that would look good I guess. :confused:

Got my notice as well... debating whether or not I'll keep it. My preference is to just go with the weathered version.

Can't wait to get one myself. It looks so badass. I wish they could come out with the 600 endo and weather skin at the same time. That would be sooooo awesome.

Me too, and the Exclusive! I still doubt that we'll have them within a month's time even though it says 12-15 days.

That would be fine with me. I got a notice for 4 figures coming in that time period.

If this one is late,
That will be great!

I'm such a poet. :)

Nice! I think I'm going to limit myself to just two of these though. The Martin Concept version will be my straight Endo, and the Sideshow Rubber mask version will cover the 'diguised':rotfl:rotflversion. Sorry, couldn't type that with a straight face.

Nice! I think I'm going to limit myself to just two of these though. The Martin Concept version will be my straight Endo, and the Sideshow Rubber mask version will cover the 'diguised':rotfl:rotflversion. Sorry, couldn't type that with a straight face.

So your Rubber, lets call him Johhny the Terminator, is your bent Terminator?

Poor Rubber Johhny:D

Is there a strap on this arm keeping the gun held into position or is it just there for show?

One of the pins used to hold thigh hydraulic hinge is missing right in the box. I notice it before I open it so manage to change for new box from my vendor with no problem. Please beware when you get yours.

One of the pins used to hold thigh hydraulic hinge is missing right in the box. I notice it before I open it so manage to change for new box from my vendor with no problem. Please beware when you get yours.
I had the same problem, fortunately the pin was rolling around in the box & I put it back in place.

Back