Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any pics with the Chainsaw head on? I'm intrigued to see how it looks!

Here he is. Scarecrow with the CHAINSAW head as the stand in:

dsc01486g.jpg

As you can clearly see, Seb needs to get me a mask! :lol

^ actually I dont think that looks too bad apart from the top parts being too straight/stuck-up. With some customization that could probably look really good... But yeh the mask by Seb will look 1000 times better than it is right now :)

sorry the chair is distracting... that is one fancy chair :lol
But nice two-face as well :D
The natural lighting helps make two face look real good! Tie is nice and snugg too just slightly tilted :p

Nice shot Pennyworth, I find the Two-Face head lends itself quite well to that kind of lighting.

Here's a quick ghetto shot of Harvey Dent with Action Courtroom Accessories (TM).

HarveyDent5.jpg

I'll haul out my only slightly less ghetto lighting stuff sometime.

i've said this before, and i'll say it again: maulfans resculpted/repainted two face is the best i've ever seen! THE BEST! i love this figure, but you seriously improved it!

Hey Shawn do you offer customs? That 2 face is amazing and i would actually buy one now for you to custom like yours if that is something you do

Thanks

i've said this before, and i'll say it again: maulfans resculpted/repainted two face is the best i've ever seen! THE BEST! i love this figure, but you seriously improved it!

Agree 100% - Seb does a great Two Face custom, but this is just a wee bit better IMO. If one could combine this with what Seb does to the hair with the real hair bits added - it would be the ultimate Two Face!

Agree 100% - Seb does a great Two Face custom, but this is just a wee bit better IMO. If one could combine this with what Seb does to the hair with the real hair bits added - it would be the ultimate Two Face!

Absolutely badass repaint, Sean. :clap

Mine is off to Seb as we speak. Can't wait to see it completed.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'd still love to have seen HT do another Two-Face and do it more accurrate in every regard, and if it had PERS that'd be even cooler, but, unlike Joker and Batman, there's really nothing you can add to a Two-Face figure to justify another release, so between that and the first Two-Face seeming to be a poor seller, there's pretty much 0% chance of seeing another figure from Hot Toys.

Hey Shawn do you offer customs? That 2 face is amazing and i would actually buy one now for you to custom like yours if that is something you do

Thanks

I appreciate the interest, but I don't do customs habitually and don't have the experience to execute a job with the same results as one before it. I don't have confidence in the ability to duplicate what I did and because of that, I'm not willing to take anyone's money to do it, I'd feel bad if I did and then didn't deliver.

That reworking of the head really is lovely. May I ask what you did for the gas effect on the shirt?

I took a small cup of water, poured various brown paints into it to build up the staining look of the shirt, and then mixed black into the water and finely brushed it into the collar to try best to match the film char pattern.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'd still love to have seen HT do another Two-Face and do it more accurrate in every regard, and if it had PERS that'd be even cooler, but, unlike Joker and Batman, there's really nothing you can add to a Two-Face figure to justify another release, so between that and the first Two-Face seeming to be a poor seller, there's pretty much 0% chance of seeing another figure from Hot Toys.

This is my first time in this thread, so my thoughts may be covered already but... I have not purchased Hot Toy's Two Face because I would want to display him with the damaged portrait. This means displaying him with the burned jacket... and unburned pants!?!?!?!?:mad:

I just hate that they didn't give him a second pair of pants to give an accurate look... just looks sooooo lame with mismatched pants to me! I can't understand why Hot Toys did it!?!?!?!?

So, I think a DX Two Face would be in order! He would have:
1) Two full suits. One clean one burned. And the right D#$N PANTS!:banghead

2) The suit could be a cleaner sharper cut.

3)PERS obviously... would be so bad-ass on the burned side of his face!

4) Hmmm... more accessories?

So, yes I think a DX would be in order. It would certainly get me to buy one!:gun

MaulFan, love the repaint and work on the shirt! Great work!:cool:

Back