Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze that guy is stacked with these... I guess he overstocked or something. I may buy a second one now...

A free Sunday afternoon and an extra white shirt =

dsc04327.jpg

dsc04328c.jpg

I used strong coffee, and a combination of oil pastels and crayon. It looks more ruddy than it really is -it ended up being a fairly nice mix of brown and grey. I'm happy with it. :)

Now if I can just get that stinking coat collar to sit! :banghead

darn that tie is getting worn out. That is what I feared since it is more of a plastic with a print on it.

I really wish I could get a second 2-Face for $70 delivered :(

Yeah - I've been noticing it start to look a bit worn...Too bad they aren't actual fabric...I do have a spare fortunately, I just wanted to wait till I was sure I liked the stained shirt before I futzed with the new tie.

My tie looks like that as well after trying to find a knot to retie it with. I couldn't use the Half Windsor because of the dumb material, so, after several other knots I just ended up using the Pratt knot. Looks worn though....

I didn't think it was possible to mark the tie just by handling it with tweezers. Stupid material.

Luckily enough, it was where I was adding a burn effect around the knot area.

I didn't think it was possible to mark the tie just by handling it with tweezers. Stupid material.

Luckily enough, it was where I was adding a burn effect around the knot area.

I'm thinking of "burning" my tie as well to give it more of a two face look. How are you going to do it?

I can't imagine why your ties look faded, both of mine look the same as when I got the figure last year.

A quick guess acidy/oily fingers more than others... or eating some oily foods/crisps then handling it... or just too hard working with the material.

Mine hasn't marked either and I've done a lot of futzing to it with a slight weathering. Just past a year in fact since I got it.

4170192569_570047231f.jpg
4170192571_c33565b462.jpg

I suppose, I've certainly handled mine a fair ammount, it seems like any new pose for photos requires a tie adjustment to make it look right.

i tried using snoopdog's snoopafly outfit on my two face. still futzing with what undershirt to go with. :]

^there ya go, a quick pic. :]
both of them using a narrow shoulder body, and yes...my futzing needs improvement.

DSC_0319_5746.jpg

DSC_0322_5749.jpg

*my snoopafly two face is wearing a DiD german officer's shirt underneath btw. no tie needed, slacker.haha

Last edited:
Wow that guy's stock on ebay went by fast... only 2 left and it looks like he stopped taking $60 offers. Oh well, I didn't really need another Harvey anyways.

Back