Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, T-Bag's perfect for Arkham/Killing Joke Joker. I think if anyone can pull of recasting the part it would be Knepper.

Can't agree about The Riddler, he is his own character. But I do agree that a recast could be gotten away with because Joker's appearance would have changed inside of Arkham. However, I don't think that guy would be able to do it.

02_joker_tbag.jpg

I would love to see him as the Joker. He or Johnny Depp could pull it off. And if you want to recast based on looks, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is eeriely similar to Heath. Not sure if he could pull it off though. I've only seen him on 3rd Rock and GI Joe so I can't exactly give a good opinion on that. But Knepper and Depp could do it no problem! I think people could accept the whole "Arkham changed him" angle.

Buttmunch your ideas are magnificent, though I do think Riddler and Two Face could work, it would just be more serious and not as giggly as Batman Forever was (still love that movie though lol)

Get ahold of Nolan for me then! :lol

I swear if I couple of us could just sit down with him over lunch or something, we'd have Batman 3 heading in a great direction!

Can't agree about The Riddler, he is his own character. But I do agree that a recast could be gotten away with because Joker's appearance would have changed inside of Arkham. However, I don't think that guy would be able to do it.

You haven't watched Prison Break then. T-Bag is PERFECT for Arkham Joker. Funny, creepy and sadistic. Let's face it, the next Batman movie needs the Joker. Anybody else like Riddler would be underwhelming compared to the Joker. And people had better get used to the idea that someone else is going to play The Joker on film again. We haven't seen the last of the Clown Prince of Crime.

But didn't we already know Dark Knight was coming before the Prestige was released? The fact we still haven't heard 100% that Nolan is on board yet is the only thing I'm worried about. Once that is confirmed, I think we can all relax. He hasn't disapointed yet!

I personally didn't know anything before the Prestige about TDK, not sure if there were facts, maybe just rumor mill like there's been for Batman 3.

I took the plung and got mine off ebay for $60... he will look great next to the DX Jokers. I can't wait.

No kidding.. I saw a link on another board and the BIN is $89.99 but thye are accepting offers down to $60... couldn't pass that up.

Sweet jeasshhh that's barelthe cost of the TT and half of the suite. Great deal!!! Good Dang it maybe I should get another one. Arghh stupid cross boarder shipping will kill it for me for sure. But anyways you got a linky?

:'(. I knew it :'( no go for secondary citizen like me :'( Shipping is U$45-55 :'(

Last edited:
I got mine from that guy for the exact same price as well! $70 was a great deal for me to get a second. I didn't want it for Dent though, I just wanted an extra grey suit to make a Scarecrow when Seb finally gets going on those Scarecrow masks. I've got him all ready. He's got a CHAINSAW head on in the mean time :lol

I got mine from that guy for the exact same price as well! $70 was a great deal for me to get a second. I didn't want it for Dent though, I just wanted an extra grey suit to make a Scarecrow when Seb finally gets going on those Scarecrow masks. I've got him all ready. He's got a CHAINSAW head on in the mean time :lol
Any pics with the Chainsaw head on? I'm intrigued to see how it looks!

Back