Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Question if whether the collar of the shirt will actually look like that on the figure, the 7toys7 one with black tie looks kind of joker v1 esque

seeing you guys talking about shirts I swapped my extra shirts around
tdktwofacel.jpg

tdkharvey.jpg

seeing you guys talking about shirts I swapped my extra shirts around
tdktwofacel.jpg

tdkharvey.jpg

After seeing the shot with DX Joker's Jacket here... Ive decided I like my set up better... With the DC Direct stuff and Hottoys mixed together... Looks much more like he did in the movie...

3-4.jpg

that looks damn nice. what type of LEDs are you using, and where did you get them?

i just got my two face figure last night, and i have seen many pics of him, and thought that it doesn't look too accurate, but when i looked at the real figure in hand...it blew my freaking mind! it looked amazing.
real two face figure >>> any photos
i've seen some really good photos too, dont get me wrong, but for some reason it never looks the same as the real figure in hand.

oh, and how do i make the left side of the shirt looked burnt?

that looks damn nice. what type of LEDs are you using, and where did you get them?

i just got my two face figure last night, and i have seen many pics of him, and thought that it doesn't look too accurate, but when i looked at the real figure in hand...it blew my freaking mind! it looked amazing.
real two face figure >>> any photos
i've seen some really good photos too, dont get me wrong, but for some reason it never looks the same as the real figure in hand.

oh, and how do i make the left side of the shirt looked burnt?

the LED strips are from Ikea :). The LED spot lights are some battery operated pot lights I picked up from Costco but I have seen them at Homedepot in Canada as well, not sure about Rest of the world though.
I totally agree and encourage ppl to pick it up especialy since prices are low for him. I think the in hand experience is better because the light reflecting from it's painted surfaces gets captures in a lit condition is more reflective in pictures taken. Also I find that the fine details are not as well made compared to newer HT figures and gets overemphasized in large Zoomed in pictures but to the naked eye it's just two smalll to notice. E.g. His eyes have eyeliner on which you Sony notice in hand but in large pictures it stands out and give it a wrong look. But definetely a great figure I would have list out on if I didn't just wanted to complete my set ;)

could someone give me some suggestions on how to make the left side of the shirt look like burnt fabric? i'm guessing water mixed with black pain?....or just slightly burn it? :lol

I just brushed in various ammounts of water with paint mixed into it, started out with faint brown, then slightly darker brown, then black for a few highlight spots. It's black around the collar for charring, but gets more a brownish as it runs into his torso, just stained by the gasoline.

thanks maulfan. i'll try this out over the weekend. did you use acrylic with water, or water color? i only have acrylics...

I need a little help here. I have a Hot Toys Two-Face in the box and I'm not sure what all he comes with. Other than getting another True-type body, is there enough included to display both Harvey Dent and Two-Face or do I need to make some additional purchases?

Also can Harvey use a regular True-type or the narrow shoulder version?

Thanks for the response guys. Is there a retailer you would recommend for the shirt, tie, pants, extra true-type, etc.?

Back