Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the process of customizing my two face.

First I replaced the God awful shirt he came with for a white from 7toys7

Then, I retied the tie. The poorly tied four in hand knot it came wearing was just unacceptable. I used the Pratt Knot to retie it, and used some tape to keep the narrow end from sticking out.

I next plan on putting oil stains on the shirt.

DSC02567.jpg

Last edited:
*sniff* FINE! :mad: I was trying to make it look gruesome!

....actually I just couldn't hold the camera steady for a flash pic and was to lazy to get the tripod :monkey3

Just little tweaks.

Before:
watermark.php

and now, belt from the Bank Robber. Collar sits nicely above the jacket now rather than tucked in below.

watermark.php

So I had a thought for displaying my soon-to-arrive Harvey (he has to be displayed as Harvey, my wife won't let me have Two-Face around our two year old daughter, lol)... here's a hint.

ACI. I can no longer find it on eBay. 7toys7 had it.

Pardon my ignorance, is 7toys7 an online store or a user here? Thanks.

It looks kinda blue in the picture. Is it blue? I think I'd like a blue suit. I haven't watched the movie in months but I can see him wearing blue.

Pardon my ignorance, is 7toys7 an online store or a user here? Thanks.

It looks kinda blue in the picture. Is it blue? I think I'd like a blue suit. I haven't watched the movie in months but I can see him wearing blue.

7toys7 is an ebay seller - has a big store of 1:6 items.
I actually bought the same suit last year for my Bruce Wayne. It's navy blue with a light blue shirt and grey tie, black shoes. A nice set.

Just scored a Dent. Got a great deal, $85 shipped Brand New. Anyway, I'm having elvis1976 do this Head mod for me. I highly recommend it to ALL. :blackbat

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

Back