Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to buy a second Dent for ~$80 and part out the extra pieces. Is it even likely I'll get $20 per head? If I can make a whole unscarred Dent at ~$40, I'm all over it. But if I can't sell the pieces, then I paid too much money...

I have a extra HT Two Face, if someone need one send a PM.

Last edited:
Jeeze, where is everyone getting HT Two-Face for $85 and $80? The lowest I've found is $100 new shipped.

Jeeze, where is everyone getting HT Two-Face for $85 and $80? The lowest I've found is $100 new shipped.

Well, those days will soon be over. You can still pick this up for less than 90 shipped on ebay and depending on the dealer 90-96 shipped. BUT as the next few months roll by these will soon begin to increase as they become more scarce. TDK seems to just get bigger as its Legacy continues to grow.

Well, those days will soon be over. You can still pick this up for less than 90 shipped on ebay and depending on the dealer 90-96 shipped. BUT as the next few months roll by these will soon begin to increase as they become more scarce. TDK seems to just get bigger as its Legacy continues to grow.

At those prices it seems like that's a cheaper route than buying a true type and suit to complete a Harvey Dent. I've been putting it off for a few months, but I think that's the way I'll go to have a Dent.

Nice set-up lobox42. I like the contrast between the boxes.

Agreed, the Two-Face box is the best 1/6 figure box I've seen, I'm sad my current cabinet doesn't have room for me to display it with Harvey.

Side note, how hard is it to strip (tee hee) and redress Harvey? I didn't check too closely but his shirt looks like it might be hard to get off, it seems pretty tight.

Last edited:
lobox42;2233251pics :D[/QUOTE said:
nice shots. those boxes next to each other do create a great contrast, and the dent figure looks cool...where did you get that tie though, i'm looking for one similar (or any blue tie):confused:

nice shots. those boxes next to each other do create a great contrast, and the dent figure looks cool...where did you get that tie though, i'm looking for one similar (or any blue tie):confused:

I buy the suit in Ebay and the tie from Monkey Depot.:D

HarveyDent011024.jpg

HarveyDent021024.jpg

(I know I need to fix the tie. :duh )

Nice shot, yeah some of you Guys need to fix the tie and futz with the shirt. It really sets the headsculpt in place and frames it properly. I may get an ACI suit for my Harvey. Blue suit with silver tie, I think it looks great on him.

Btw, mine is on the way! The Harvey Sculpt is one of HT's Best IMO. Totally underrated.

Back