Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the regular one is still available, and I don't know that I need the empty cowl.

I'd hate to wait list the Ex and then the regular sells out...

They should institute an "upgrade" option where you can order a regular, but simultaneously be placed on the waitlist for an "EX," if you want it, and, if any become available, your PO is upgraded to the EX.

Cancel this for the West set?

shocked_lol_cat.jpg

Not me, but some folks prefer one over the other. I want both, but I've run out of things to sell, and the things that remain are things I won't sell, so it looks like I may have to turn to prostitution.:lol

I like that, henceforth im "the man" lol!!!

Indeed, sir. :yess:

The cowl is improved, but this part of it at this angle looks identical to the 1/6.

99adeffb-3f16-4033-9b43-9792ffeda757.jpg

It does. It's easily forgiven because the faceplate is drastically improved along with the eyes looking like they actually belong on a human head rather than whatever the **** that is on the DX12.

No kidding. I'm really not surprised anymore why this thing took so long to be revealed. It really upset me that the endo was released first. In retrospect, no offense to any QS002 owners, but theres a whole hell of a lot less going on with that guy than there is with this one.

Indeed, sir. :yess:

It does. It's easily forgiven because the faceplate is drastically improved along with the eyes looking like they actually belong on a human head rather than whatever the **** that is on the DX12.

Yeah, the PERS on this is perfect.

I just saw a post on facebook by a guy who just pre ordered and he claims his isnt available until november/december. Is that the second wave or something coz il slit my wrists now if i have to wait a whole 12 months!!! It was november i ordered it!!

I just saw a post on facebook by a guy who just pre ordered and he claims his isnt available until november/december. Is that the second wave or sothing coz il slit my wrists now if i have to wait a whole 12 months!!! It was november i ordered it!!

Well where did he hear that? Until SS pushes that date beyond August I'd say its not true.

No kidding. I'm really not surprised anymore why this thing took so long to be revealed. It really upset me that the endo was released first. In retrospect, no offense to any QS002 owners, but theres a whole hell of a lot less going on with that guy than there is with this one.

I think even the Endo owners would agree with that sentiment.:lol

Yeah, the PERS on this is perfect.

Yep, they absolutely, one hundred percent, nailed it. It looks wonderful, and THIS is what the DX 12 should've been.

I agree...just amazing

Like I said, figure of the year material.

I just saw a post on facebook by a guy who just pre ordered and he claims his isnt available until november/december. Is that the second wave or something coz il slit my wrists now if i have to wait a whole 12 months!!! It was november i ordered it!!

Works for me. I've got my waitlist set to Flexpay, so, if I can get him converted, paid off, and shipped by that time, all I can say is: "Best. Christmas. Ever."

I don't care if the profile looks ugly with the protruding mouth piece and weird shaped head, the front of the figure's face looks great to me.

I don't care if the profile looks ugly with the protruding mouth piece and weird shaped head, the front of the figure's face looks great to me.

Exactly. It's the same situation as the PERS panel on Keaton's head. It's pretty much a non-issue. Are you getting this, DiFabio?

Works for me. I've got my waitlist set to Flexpay, so, if I can get him converted, paid off, and shipped by that time, all I can say is: "Best. Christmas. Ever."

As much as I'd like you to have the best Christmas ever, i'm trying to have the best end of summer ever. August would be much appreciated.

I keep coming back to these pics. I am seriously blown away by this. I honestly did not expect Hot Toys to improve this at all, let alone go to the lengths they did. Sure, they could have improved it a little further, but personally I think its good enough and at least it looks like Bale. This will be my most anticipated figure. May even consider selling my 1/6 stuff and just have this as my definitive Dark Knight trilogy collectible.

[/B]

As much as I'd like you to have the best Christmas ever, i'm trying to have the best end of summer ever. August would be much appreciated.

It's okay. I just want this thing in my possession. I wonder what the box will look like...

Back