Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno, going by this, the 1/4 seems pretty close.

cowlg.jpg

Well, he is turning his head a little towards the camera there, so it doesn't show how far the head sticks out in back.

DX12 profile is p**p.

:lol Agreed.

Pretty sure this is better, but I'm still waiting on better pics...

Do we still love this today or are we back to hating it?

Love it, definitely.

We love it. Hes a keeper lol and i ordered the Sideshow exclusive with empty cowl!!! Yes thats right guys, keep in mind the empty cowl isnt standard. Ul have to pre order Sideshow Exclusive or Special Edition to have the empty cowl. Which is probly gone by now...

Yep. I waitlisted it. It's all or nothin' with this one, and "nothin'" ain't an option. If my waitlist doesn't convert, I'll go to eBay, if I have to.

Yeah post em here, if they're that good then they'll deserve a bump :wink1:

Yes, please do. I seem to have missed out on them as well.

Done.

There's been no indication that it isn't. Just haven't seen the hopefully improved version yet.

Yep, it's still coming, but, as M0NSTER said, the question is: have they tweaked it?

Just watch the video. I can forgive all of HT's sins.

Agreed. I can only imagine what it was like to see it in person.

Also, one thing I'm surprised more people aren't talking about: what do you guys think of the "neutral" face on the Sonar sculpt?

...aaaand the one that absolutely made my head explode with how awesome it was!

All the pics are glorious but this one is just mind blowing. Show this to a non collector and I'm sure they will swear they are looking at a movie still. :clap

Also looks like they did away with that silly separate foot/boot that the DX12 has. Looks much better as a one piece boot.

That is unbelievable! Just makes me laugh at the prototype. If the sideshot doesn't say Bale I don't know what does. Looks exactly like him when he's in the Bat.

Hot Toys should just say "**** it," and reshoot the prototype pics with this figure; erasing the other one from existence, and saturating our curiosity about what the neutral plate looks like on the PERS head, what the Bruce Wayne head looks like, and what the third faceplate looks like.:lol

All the pics are glorious but this one is just mind blowing. Show this to a non collector and I'm sure they will swear they are looking at a movie still. :clap

Also looks like they did away with that silly separate foot/boot that the DX12 has. Looks much better as a one piece boot.

I'm a collector and I can swear I'm looking at a movie still. It's just THAT good.

Yep. I waitlisted it. It's all or nothin' with this one, and "nothin'" ain't an option. If my waitlist doesn't convert, I'll go to eBay, if I have to.

Haha thats what i like to see. The best or not at all :p obviously someone will probably make a custom empty cowl but thers nothing like having the original :)

Haha thats what i like to see. The best or not at all :p obviously someone will probably make a custom empty cowl but thers nothing like having the original :)

Well, "I'm a man of my worrrrrrrd." I said a long time ago that if they fixed this figure, I'd do what it takes to have the one I want, and I meant it.:lol

If this really comes out as good as this looks, this could be HTs greatest figure they have done to date. :)

Back