Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:

That's a big improvement, but these areas still look really alien to me:

Weirdeyes.jpg

Good call!

Devil please fix the eyes and ears too, then we can Facebook bombard :lol

yep both joker and bats look AMAZING...I look forward to some awesome set ups with both ..

Will get it depending on the price.
But something wrong with that Bale HS...
Reminds me of a young William Petersen...
The evolution of Bale HS in the previous page makes me prefer the toyfair one or the new DX...
But there is still time to rework the HS

Last edited:
Everyone would just be happier if they could lop off Bale's head, shrink it, and put it on this figure. Even then would it be accurate enough?

Got to say I am really disappointed that Hot Toys didn't take the hint from Enterbay on the stand as well ....or come up with their own version.

Those 'member grabbing' stands are just stupid, as is the giant black pole seemingly going up the butt of the figure.

Its one of the reasons people prefer statues. Enterbay's isn't perfect but is a pretty good compromise. For the first two uses - Terminator and Rambo, the black on black around the leg means the stand itself is basically invisible.

I'm looking at the T-800 right now on its shelf and I literally can't even see the stand at all.

these things will stand on their own, the stands aren't a necessity if they're displayed in a proper area.

Back