Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
318697_345516168856256_109234546_n.jpg

The small red eyes and the pinocchio nose, kill that sculpt to me...

The 1/4 Hot Toys Bruce Wayne has a terrible chin ... but overall is more accurate than the EB one

Agree with every word

But the arms are skinny as ____. :dunno

Blame Hot Toys for using a generically built True-Type for the body. I even thought the DX02's body was too skinny for Batman.

The real suit has a zipper in the back, so I'm hoping the transition to fabric undersuit would include such a feature on the figure so I could replace the generic True-Type with a body that's more built. I'm referring to the 1/6 since there probably is no option for a better built body in 1/4.

Once again, the Devil strikes back!

Here's "modified Bruce Wayne" V.2.:

4thscalebatmanmod1.jpg

...and "The Evolution of Wayne":

61187776.jpg

Enterbay's Bale sculpt reminds me of someone else... I think Marty McFly :dunno. I wouldn't have thought it was Bale if it wasn't presented as such.

Bale and probably Downey jnr surely join Schwarzennegger, Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill as two of the most frequently sculpted actors out there.

And justin bieber and JK Rowling and tim curry.

I just wanted to randomly throw some names in the mix too.

The shoulder armour has turned into football pads that really break up what is a very streamlined form on the actual movie suit. And HT need to address the mesh under suit. This will be glaringly obvious at 1/4 scale if it is left as plain fabric.

it really is funny how we all truly see stuff differently, ya know?
I really like HT's but it still looks a little too old to me. I think I prefer EB's by a hair more but both 1/4th's are outstanding.

Even though we don't always all agree on what's good and what isn't, I think we can all agree that a few years ago this stuff would have been almost unimaginable and it's really cool to see where we're at now with high-end figures.

Was blown away by this figure when I saw it. Like with everyone here, I already have the 1/6 on order so it is totally driving me nuts to cancel or not.

If EB Joker is about $450, I honestly can see this going for at least $400 to $500.

I'm sorry guys, but I can barely see any improvements here over the DX12, I was expecting a much more accurate cowl, and no PERS, and less bulky shoulders... This thing is off in exactly the same things where the DX12 fails. I like the Bruce Wayne head sculpt it's more accurate at Christian Bale on The Dark Knight Rises.... My priorities are, The Bat, and 1/6 catwoman... To me get a 1/4 figure it has to shown really good improvements..

Agree 100%

DX12 >>>>>>>

Especially for the far superior Wayne/Bale Sculpt.

Im torn between this and the DX12 also, im more of a 1/6 fan at heart but this seems like such a grand scale piece mabey it could be the grail of my collection, hopefully the headsculpt is tweaked and the price isnt outragious.

TDKR is easily my favorite movie of the year and a Hot Toys collectable is a must, im just deciding. In the end its gonna come down to price, quality timing. Enterbays 1/4 figures will be out soon so time will tell.

The shoulder armour has turned into football pads that really break up what is a very streamlined form on the actual movie suit. And HT need to address the mesh under suit. This will be glaringly obvious at 1/4 scale if it is left as plain fabric.

Do you think the reason why it looks like hes wearing "football" shoulder pads is because of the pose he is in?

Last edited:
Back