Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only this pic with flash today at HK anicon...

IMG_4780.jpg

He is ready to join Gotham's football team.

I will say that I'm supporting this one much more than the 1/6. I also think that there are a few things that should be tweaked. The shoulder pads are definitely not nearly as big as football pads, i sense some exaggeration there but, are a little thicker than the ones on the real suit. HT should thin those down a bit. (remember that his arms are NOT at a neutral pose but come out a tad, pushing the pads up a bit.)
The undersuit does need some work, it should be more of a mesh rather than cloth, but i prefer that to rubber. Those are really the only things that i see need to be tweaked. Other than that, this is an amazing piece of work and honestly if you dont think so then i slap my face :slap

it should be something like 440 € / 550$

ooooo...how did you come up with that? I heard around $350

thats the price i got from two of my favourite seller ...

if that's the case, count me out too. EB still has the TDK license, so they can make this same suit as well. Lets not forget these are plastic and rubber figures.

I think I actually like EB's BB figure more than this. I think part of it is the suit in respect to the scale itself. The Begins suit would be so much more imposing at this scale. I'm not getting either one but if I did it would be EBs. Plus I think the
mouth looks weird and the Bale sculpt just looks bad.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see this well over $400 either. People say Hot Toys has to keep the price low to compete with Enterbay and such for 1/4, but that has NEVER stopped them in 1/6 scale they still have the most rapidly rising prices in 1/6 and are charging more than ever for less content than ever too. I would not be surprised if Hot Toys ignores Enterbay completely and retails these at around $450 or something. It would suck, but considering how much the DX12 is I just find it hard to believe this, which is everything the DX12 is but more and twice as big, would not be twice the price, which would be a whopping $540 O_O!

Back