Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revised :wave

WayneLineup1-1.png

It looks like Enterbay wanted to mimic the 1st Bale sculpt. :rotfl

I dont see what Devil modded, dont think he modded anything? Maybe trying to play tricks ala Michaelangelo

The 1/4 Hot Toys Bale is the best Bale sculpt out there , I have no FKN idea why people don't like or say it doesn't look like him .

You Smokin Crack???

Honestly, they're minor improvements to me, but that's because it didn't need many to begin with. Dammit, I just can't see what people are finding so wrong with it? :dunno

The 1/4 Hot Toys Bale is the best Bale sculpt out there , I have no FKN idea why people don't like or say it doesn't look like him .

You Smokin Crack???
:lol
I feel the same about the EB 1/4 scale sculpt. We all see things differently. Or as some might say, we see what we want to see

The shoulder armour has turned into football pads that really break up what is a very streamlined form on the actual movie suit. And HT need to address the mesh under suit. This will be glaringly obvious at 1/4 scale if it is left as plain fabric.

Now that's some criticism I can agree with. I think I've decided not to buy this unless this crap is fixed. Plus the eyes look super-beady. And the cowl makes him look like that green dude from Dragonball Z.

Last edited:
Back