Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i didn't have the dx12, i would be so over this one, this really is a masterpiece!

I"m just "afraid" that when i would buy the 1/4 scale,
my 1/6's would become inferior...

if i didn't have the dx12, i would be so over this one, this really is a masterpiece!

They do in a way. However their fun factor remains and is in fact stronger. With the expense of high end 1:4 scale you'll be afraid to touch the damn thing.

Retaane, the new review is much improved! Nice editing btw, made me feel like your power kept going on and off through out your review lol. Thanks for doing the side by side comparison with the EB bats. Really gave us a better idea of what to expect in regards to size difference. And yeah, it's weird how the HT bats seems the same size as hulk when they're supposed to be different size.... Don't know how to e plain that...anyways, thanks again for going through the trouble to make another video for us. Hope you're actually setting some time aside for yourself to enjoy the figure! Many thanks, man.

Same here, just too much invested in the DX 12 and display to switch up. Plus 5 bills is a lot of cash.
I will be looking at all the freak pics though so thats cool.

1/4 more "user friendly" to me- you want to touch it and fiddle with it more....1/6 seems much more "fragile" to me.
EB Bats very very tough figure- very solid and strong. I think HT Bats will be just as good...I hope!

Thanks for posting the upgraded review Retaane! The paunch doesn't look noticeable, so it must be just a matter of futzing. The height difference between the HT and the EB figures don't look too bad there compared to some of the pictures that we've seen. But looks like I'm gonna have to separate the two for display. :(

The difference in size between the EB and HT face plates look ridiculous though.

1/4 more "user friendly" to me- you want to touch it and fiddle with it more....1/6 seems much more "fragile" to me.
EB Bats very very tough figure- very solid and strong. I think HT Bats will be just as good...I hope!

Ok so that's the exact opposite of what I said.

We need instructions on how he did it?

All he told me was he popped the ankles and feet out and then reinserted them. Like maybe hot toys jammed them in too far or something. He said his boot was basically touching the knee pad and now there is space. Not a huge difference but it definitely closes the gap and looks great standing with begins bat now.

Yeah but now you've got ankle joints not properly seated, that just seems a bit dodgy to me.

Yeah i agree, definitely looks better. But based on these pictures and the new location of the top of his boot relative to his knee cap, the pegs are probably barely back in the foot. Looks like it'd be an easy mod to do, but may cause him to be less stable on his feet...

"Push them back in but not all the way down. Pretty long peg like in the hot toys knee joint".

Hard to really get a grasp on it since I don't have the figure myself. Is it a regular ball on both sides ankle joint? Or does one go inside the leg like the knee? Any insight from anyone with the figure on hand?

I initially said i wasn't going to get this due to having the EB and prefering the begins suit. Though the more and more i look at it, the more and more i want it for some reason lol

Back