Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last

They are good customer service wise but they are always late:pfft:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll just have to enjoy the figure through all your pics and vids I guess. It's all good though, been waiting since February for this guy, a few more weeks is just a drop in the bucket :)

Off topic, but anyone know when EB is gonna finally release their BD T800 in the US? That's another figure I've been patiently waiting for. Thanks in advance.

Off topic, but anyone know when EB is gonna finally release their BD T800 in the US? That's another figure I've been patiently waiting for. Thanks in advance.

I asked bbts if they knew, they didnt, I asks if their release was tied to enterbay site cause it got pushed back to November on the enterbay site they (bbts) didn't give me too much info at all. Haha I'm gonna assume he got pushed back( terminator BD):cuckoo:

He just said Tuesday to me , will be interesting if he ships yours out on Monday..... How long have you had pre-ordered bud ? I bought through his store instead of off ebay

I asked bbts if they knew, they didnt, I asks if their release was tied to enterbay site cause it got pushed back to November on the enterbay site they (bbts) didn't give me too much info at all. Haha I'm gonna assume he got pushed back( terminator BD):cuckoo:

Sounds like EB doesn't even know...:rotfl

He just said Tuesday to me , will be interesting if he ships yours out on Monday..... How long have you had pre-ordered bud ? I bought through his store instead of off ebay

He has a store? Nah man I just bought it from him yesterday. Got an ok deal with EMS shipping. How much from the store?

Drac

in the mean time wait and keep watching the video :violin

Will do! :wink1:

Christ. Ebay doesn't even wait around anymore, just straight in there with the inflated prices. They're all charging 700+. Because Batman is special (and yet is frequently imperfect requiring 20 different mods)

Lol, glad I asked. You saved me the trouble of asking EB and BBTS and basically getting :dunno as a response :lol Appreciate your reply :wave

Christ. Ebay doesn't even wait around anymore, just straight in there with the inflated prices. They're all charging 700+. Because Batman is special (and yet is frequently imperfect requiring 20 different mods)

Batman hard core fans are paying that- just as Iron Man hardcore fans do...

Wait a couple weeks and get it cheaper as US gets it...for $250 less!

700+ is crazy I know. But I didn't pay over 700. Got EMS shipping, exclusive version and that sweet bag included. Just hope EMS is secure and gets here fast. I'm not religious but I'm :pray: now nothing goes wrong. :lol

I hope Terminator and Robocop don't become 'special'. You hear that ebay sellers? Terminator is for the kids. We can't afford Batman prices, go easy on us.

This is by far the BEST BATMAN FIGURE IMO

The accessories the craftsman ship especially the no magnet one ziptie EB ghetto belt is squashed by HOT TOYS superior craftsman ship and better clipping mechanism to add utilities to the belt!!!! :hi5:

Back