Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, glad I asked. You saved me the trouble of asking EB and BBTS and basically getting :dunno as a response :lol Appreciate your reply :wave

Yea it just a pain not knowing when to expect stuff so I can't plan on what figures to buy, but I have to assume for me hot toys batman be at bbts few weeks and enterbay bd will be November I guess. Have to control finances for now :thud:

I hope Terminator and Robocop don't become 'special'. You hear that ebay sellers? Terminator is for the kids. We can't afford Batman prices, go easy on us.

Nah those will be fine. Only Batman holds the standard of having to look 150% exactly like the real actor in the suit . If not its only considered a "good" figure and never a great one.

I wasn't planning to get this figure since I mainly collect 1/6th, and the only 1/4 scale figures I have are the first Predator variants from NECA. But after looking at how the final product turned out from all the pics posted so far and not picking up the DX12 when it was released, I decided to order it. Being late in the game, I missed out on picking him up from my usual go-to 1/6th stores I order from, but did manage to snag him for $459.99, plus shipping.

Yeah, I agree. Even 500 seems like a stretch for me. $499 is the highest I'd pay :lol

I paid £340 + £20 for the regular from Mother's Basement in the UK. That's about 580 dollars. We always pay more here (EU) and we don't even get the exclusive. :yess:

Back