Hot Toys -The Batman 1/6 batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hoping [and praying] that hot toys will put this beast up for pre order........
Robert Pattinson Batman GIF by G1ft3d

With the recent announcement of the reissued 89 Batmobile, it's highly likely this will get announced at some point.........

With the recent announcement of the reissued 89 Batmobile, it's highly likely this will get announced at some point.........
You just keep holding on when a superior company is already producing it and a second one may still as well.

I think that’s probably more wishful thinking than anything quantifiable. There’s a huge difference between a rerelease and a completely new design / development / production manufacturing cycle.

As @xtinct1990 already pointed out, jazzinc is already taking orders and inart may also announce something soon. In fact, jazzinc will be closing out at the end of the month. I don’t know how inart might handle a vehicle, but they also seem to have a limited ordering window, at least they do with their figures.

What is it exactly that you hope you *might* get from HT that would best either of those two efforts?

I think that’s probably more wishful thinking than anything quantifiable. There’s a huge difference between a rerelease and a completely new design / development / production manufacturing cycle.

As @xtinct1990 already pointed out, jazzinc is already taking orders and inart may also announce something soon. In fact, jazzinc will be closing out at the end of the month. I don’t know how inart might handle a vehicle, but they also seem to have a limited ordering window, at least they do with their figures.

What is it exactly that you hope you *might* get from HT that would best either of those two efforts?
To answer your question, a great representation of the Batmobile from The Batman in 1/6 scale that's cheaper than JazzInc's and possibly Inart's also..........:)

Looks like there’s a new photo up with him posed in front of the Batmobile.

Could this be a hint!?

B515DE98-835C-4106-81E5-BF8B66FD0779.jpeg

This pic is quite old, as it was released when the hot toys 1/6 Batman from The Battman first went up for pre order, plus, this is a pic from the rear of the Batmobile, not the front........

I’ve seen the rear burner pic that you have pictured above but I don’t remember seeing the shot with Batman standing in front of the Batmobile. 🤔
Really hoping for some sort of announcement though. Hopefully after he starts to ship we will get one.

I’ve seen the rear burner pic that you have pictured above but I don’t remember seeing the shot with Batman standing in front of the Batmobile. 🤔
Really hoping for some sort of announcement though. Hopefully after he starts to ship we will get one.
Hot Toys never released a pic of Batman in front of the Batmobile, only at the back of it, and as Hot Toys announced earlier in the year that it's Warner Bros. 100 year anniversary this year, it's more likely they'll announce the Batmobile from The Batman at some point...........:)

Back