Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Definitely Hot toys compared to Enterbay.

Enterbay might have a better proto, diorama etc, but they really suck at the actual final mass production:monkey1

Again thats a moronic statement!!!

manji, quick question for you bud - do you own that amazing blade of the immortal custom that's in your avatar? that figure is just incredible!

I don't think enterbay would do one. The Bruce Lee figures were very cool ofcourse but besides that Enterbay is one boring-ass company their choices for figures can't get more boring.

Yes your right the 24 figs they have done are really boring arnt they, moron!!!

Yes your right the 24 figs they have done are really boring arnt they, moron!!!

Yeah, i think so. Who the hell reacts that strongly on something so trivial? Are your figures your best friends, do they talk to you?

O get lost with your ethnocentric remark. I don't care about celebreties at all!! wether they are asian or western. Interesting fictional characters is the way to go, not idolizing glorified millionairs. I have been studying buddhism for 14 years, i feel much more related to asian cultures than to western cultures.

It's a tv show.

Enterbay is boring. Hot toys are my heroes for finally making Major Dutch. HT should do The Crow.

How arrogant are you!!!

Yeah, i think so. Who the hell reacts that strongly on something so trivial? Are your figures your best friends, do they talk to you?

I happen to be a massive YJ Park fan and huge 24 fan!! why are you so insistent on being so arrogant!!!

I happen to be a massive YJ Park fan and huge 24 fan!! why are you so insistent on being so arrogant!!!

I'm not arrogant, just because you are a fan doesn't mean i have to be one. i called it boring out of personal opinion, it's not like it's a fact. Plus, i have never seen 24 and who is YJ Park? I don't have an opinion on those. the only reason i called Enterbay boring is because they haven't made anything besides Bruce Lee that i like or find figure-worthy. We can agree to disagree.

Stop defending something that only likes your wallet, seriously why would you be so loyal to a freaking greedy Toy-company?

This is my last post to you 8th but seriously get a grip!!! The 24 figures are comparable to anything HT do price wise but in a league of their own quality wise, completely shame anything HT have done to date!!!

I hope we get a Connor. I really want a Connor. Bale is the most popular Connor so if they're going to do one you'd think it'd be of him ya know?

jioi.jpg

This is my last post to you 8th but seriously get a grip!!! The 24 figures are comparable to anything HT do price wise but in a league of their own quality wise, completely shame anything HT have done to date!!!

Quality wise i don't think i can or want to dispute that, they do look very real. also Enterbay doesn't use rubber in their figures do they? That's a BIG plus. I care about interesting figures not about companies so i don't care who does The Crow, Enterbay or Hot Toys.

My fav crow choice for the figure would be a non-battle damage version. Ready to start the hunt.

O, and a public apology for everyone i argued with in this thread (eight samurai, Nash etc..). I know i'm a bit of an angry person but i'm working on it:lol.

Back