Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

nah, he's much more well known for his role as a fat lesbian devil hooker:

displayimage.php

Ugh, how could you sully this thread with THAT! :monkey2

haha....agreed...
I only watched City of Angels b4 and I refuse to acknowledge that as a Crow movie...never bothered to catch all the other rip offs

haha....agreed...
I only watched City of Angels b4 and I refuse to acknowledge that as a Crow movie...never bothered to catch all the other rip offs

I was watching City of Angels and when he put his jacket on it was such a direct rip off from the original. They tried to redo the scene when Eric put his shirt on with this new guy and it was a disgrace :lol

Indeed, it sure will.

"The collectors will look up and shout 'save us' and HT/Enterbay will whisper 'OK'."

Im just waiting for a thread that says Confirmed! That will be a great day.

:bow quoted for ubertruth!

and 8th - its all good. i am also an angry person, BUT I'M ALSO ^^^^ING WELL WORKING ON IT!!! OK??!!!!!

Great, i really felt bad.

Originally Posted by Snake Eater View Post
OK, fair enough. NO-ONE wants this more than me, not even ES.

I admit i want a HT Keaton batman (returns version) even more but i think an Eric Draven figure is more likely to happen.

I admit i want a HT Keaton batman (returns version) even more but i think an Eric Draven figure is more likely to happen.

the best returns keaton i've seen so far is by customworkz - i agrreed to buy it once a few inaccuraccies are fixed with the cowl. it looks pretty good. but quite pricey. the sovereign studios one is nice too, but could be in for a serious wait!

the best returns keaton i've seen so far is by customworkz - i agrreed to buy it once a few inaccuraccies are fixed with the cowl. it looks pretty good. but quite pricey. the sovereign studios one is nice too, but could be in for a serious wait!

The customworkz version would even be better if the headsculpt was based on the Horizon kit. I bought the Batman Returns Horizon model kit from ebay a while ago so i'll always have a Keaton batman if there isn't going to be a figure. The only problem is, i can't build or paint model-kits at all, i'm lousy at it:lol.

I would love a Keaton Batman, My fave Batman!

Same here!

Back