Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Freaks board is by far, the ugliest forum I've ever been on. Really brings out the worst in people.

Chill the f out people. Honestly, we're all losers here. We should be bonding.

Freaks board is by far, the ugliest forum I've ever been on. Really brings out the worst in people.

Chill the f out people. Honestly, we're all losers here. We should be bonding.

I wasnt being ugly:lol
We at OneSixthBruce make big ass custom bases!

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/enterbay---bruce-lee---enter-the-dragon-custom-mirror-base-13-p.asp

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/enterbay---bruce-lee---game-of-death-custom-base-7-p.asp

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/custom-hand-made-base-for-16-joker-28-p.asp

In the proccess of making a really big ass one for the Fist of Fury.

I for one really hope Hot Toys makes it, cause if Enterbay does Ill buy it and I fear that will be the begining of a new addiction. Ive seen all there Bruce Lee figures and Im so tempted to get one but I know if I do it wont be the only one Id want to get and those beast are expensive. Come on Hot Toys.

Haha shameless plug. They are nice though!

Im sure you are making CTU headquarters next right? :naughty

i didn't know you made dios, dude. i'd love to see your work if you have a link.

Sorry for the disapointment but I've never built a diorama before. But I know I could cause I work with wood all the time and so I could def make a dio. I was stating that if we got Crow figures I'd make a dio. If we get a fig maybe I can make some and sell some on here :naughty :D

Wow, a lot of anger here.
I think a little perspective is in order. We are lucky enough to be collectors at the best ever (if not most economically unstable considering our habit ain't cheap) time, it's the golden age.
Hot Toys and Enterbay are at the top of the heap for 1/6 right now, we have wonderfull choices, both are exceptional, but they are 'at the end of the day' two companies giving us what we want at a quality we have craved for years. We're in a win-win situation. I hope to get both Godfather figures, I expect to find both outstanding and it's great that the two heavyweigts are doing it.
I think both companies have shown amazingly good choices, some more leftfield than others, but all relevant. Too many people get angry if a company makes something they don't want... tough, just wait till something you want comes along. There are a lot of collectors in Asia (and around the rest of the world) who will be ecstatic that we now have figures of Jay Chou and Wong Ka Kui, be happy for them, not angry and arrogant that your personel 'obscure' favourite still isn't done yet.

As for the Crow, I'd be happy for ANYONE to do it as long as they do it well, hell, Triad are picking up more licences, they'd make a killer Eric too.

I think a little perspective is in order. We are lucky enough to be collectors at the best ever (if not most economically unstable considering our habit ain't cheap) time, it's the golden age.
Hot Toys and Enterbay are at the top of the heap for 1/6 right now, we have wonderfull choices, both are exceptional, but they are 'at the end of the day' two companies giving us what we want at a quality we have craved for years. We're in a win-win situation. I hope to get both Godfather figures, I expect to find both outstanding and it's great that the two heavyweigts are doing it.
I think both companies have shown amazingly good choices, some more leftfield than others, but all relevant. Too many people get angry if a company makes something they don't want... tough, just wait till something you want comes along. There are a lot of collectors in Asia (and around the rest of the world) who will be ecstatic that we now have figures of Jay Chou and Wong Ka Kui, be happy for them, not angry and arrogant that your personel 'obscure' favourite still isn't done yet.

As for the Crow, I'd be happy for ANYONE to do it as long as they do it well, hell, Triad are picking up more licences, they'd make a killer Eric too.

Well said Wooks.

yeah with the evo body though not the horrid omega

:lol i hear ya - i picked up an omega and its pretty horrible!

also, well said wookster - it's what i've been trying to say all along but in a much calmer and more well articulated way. your post was like dr. manhattan to my red hulk.

Well said indeed.

However i don't think it's that of a crime to critisize a toy-company with the complaint that i think the choices for their figures are boring, that's just an opinion. I should be able to say that without getting an entire army of angry people over me. I find that a bit much.

However i don't think it's that of a crime to critisize a toy-company with the complaint that i think the choices for their figures are boring, that's just an opinion. I should be able to say that without getting an entire army of angry people over me. I find that a bit much.

I agree we are all entitled to an opinion, but we have to be aware our opinion is just that... an opinion.
Try and step away from the situation and look at it like a third party. When Enterbay first showed the Mr Bean I thought WTF, but I never thought it was a stupid decision... a strange one yes, but now I want one... explain that!

I only tend to get angry with a company if they do a figure (or figures) from a licence I care about, and do them 'badly'... now that IS annoying!

I only tend to get angry with a company if they do a figure (or figures) from a licence I care about, and do them 'badly'... now that IS annoying!

i have to agree with this (shaun and ed come to mind :rolleyes:). another thing i hate is when a company doesn't take a license to fruition and wastes it. a lot of people were annoyed with HT's treatment of the POTC line (although we did get a fair few characters, just not barbosa!). me personally, the biggest disappointment has come from medi neglecting the marvel movie range. they had such great opportunities there, with punisher, blade, daredevil, spider-man etc. and it was totally wasted.

so i'm hoping that whoever gets the crow we get a few figures. i have to agree that enterbay's focus may be on brandon only, whereas HT are probably more likely to develop a movie based line. but the movie is so old now, any company might focus only on the iconic draven.

Like how hot toys might not do a Bale as John Connor from Terminator Salvation. That's a waste.

^^^^, really? i hadn't heard that. that would be a real shame - is it a license thing or just a choice? a bale john connor would sell twice as many as the T700.

^^^^, really? i hadn't heard that. that would be a real shame - is it a license thing or just a choice? a bale john connor would sell twice as many as the T700.

yeah it's possible that we won't get one. I've heard it's Bale being an ass and I've heard HT just don't wanna do one. I don't know the truth but it'd suck if we don't get one. :(:banghead you're right HT would sell a crap load of Connors. Alot of ppl said that they aren't going to bother with an endo if we don't get a Connor.

Like how hot toys might not do a Bale as John Connor from Terminator Salvation. That's a waste.

Really, it's only been a couple of weeks since the T600 + T700 announcement, I felt sure we'd see some human characters (or some that look human... if you know what I mean), never can tell though!

And 8S, there have been so many figures from so many companies that have dissapointed, but yeah, Shaun and Ed did hurt a lot!

Really, it's only been a couple of weeks since the T600 + T700 announcement, I felt sure we'd see some human characters (or some that look human... if you know what I mean), never can tell though!

And 8S, there have been so many figures from so many companies that have dissapointed, but yeah, Shaun and Ed did hurt a lot!

I hope we get a Connor. I really want a Connor. Bale is the most popular Connor so if they're going to do one you'd think it'd be of him ya know?

Back