Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

There were a couple more asking for new pics, i.e. Cop Joker, Watchmen, but you never know!!
I asked for more Robocop and Predator humans. I also asked why Dutch, Billy and Connor were so much more expensive than the USCM.

Personally I'm not sure I see The Crow happening but then again I was surprised they did Scissorhands but he did have scissors for hands and wacky hair and costume.

I asked for more Robocop and Predator humans. I also asked why Dutch, Billy and Connor were so much more expensive than the USCM.

Personally I'm not sure I see The Crow happening but then again I was surprised they did Scissorhands but he did have scissors for hands and wacky hair and costume.

Yeah,but they did a Micael Jackson c'mon :lol

It is going to happen.

and lots of other figures not even in the same realm of excitement as a crow figure would be. Plus, this would be a big seller.

oh yeah,the Crow would sell like crazy. I think their problem is that alot of time has passed since the movie. But like you said they did an Edward Scissorhands. And Neca never had a problem selling their Crow figures :D So Hot Toys would be fine.

oh yeah,the Crow would sell like crazy. I think their problem is that alot of time has passed since the movie. But like you said they did an Edward Scissorhands. And Neca never had a problem selling their Crow figures :D So Hot Toys would be fine.

They have allot of figures based on ''old'' movies so that isn't a problem.

I was quite shocked when I saw that on their page. Bit of a low blow to me. Inflation happens. USCMs were out ages ago.

Anyway, we WILL get a HT Crow figure, I can feel it.

I was quite shocked when I saw that on their page. Bit of a low blow to me. Inflation happens. USCMs were out ages ago.

Anyway, we WILL get a HT Crow figure, I can feel it.

yeah,I'm with ya. :rock :rock I hope we get this figure. This is one of the elite figures I'd have.:D

It would be a nice announcement for the 15th anniversary

Love the sig Freman! No dude calling

Ok HT has a new kind of improved movie masterpiece figure. The MMS DX series, The Crow should definately be one of them!

Considering the Bruce Lee figures and the sculpt on the Jack Bauer I had been hoping Enterbay would pick this up. But now that I've got Bauer in hand there's no way I want an Eric Draven on this funky body.
Hot Toys or bust!

Back