Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Just sent e-mail. :rock thanks for the heads up 8th! :rock maybe we're going somewhere with this. I'm saving that pm so I can keep hitting up that link and leaving a message :lol

Pm was send to about 40 people that showed interest in the figure. To bad only a few joined our email-action (i think)

Hey I got my sister to do it! she's 29 and not a member of this board or of collecting but The Crow is her fav movie and she said she'd drop $150 on a good figure from it. So I got one more person to join our outreach :lol I also asked a friend to to it also.

Hey I got my sister to do it! she's 29 and not a member of this board or of collecting but The Crow is her fav movie and she said she'd drop $150 on a good figure from it. So I got one more person to join our outreach :lol I also asked a friend to to it also.

That's very cool!

I feel like this figure is so simple from an R&D standpoint that they might actually do it if we annoy them enough. It's not like we're asking for some crazy armored figure or a unique body type. And as has been pointed out already, how hard could it be to get the license when NECA has been producing figures for years?
I may have to send email # 3 today.....:wave

I feel like this figure is so simple from an R&D standpoint that they might actually do it if we annoy them enough. It's not like we're asking for some crazy armored figure or a unique body type. And as has been pointed out already, how hard could it be to get the license when NECA has been producing figures for years?
I may have to send email # 3 today.....:wave

True, i don't think the license is to hard to get. Plus this character is already legendary and classic and would sell big time.

MMS DX has a moveable eye-system, would look great on the Eric Draven figure.

MMS DX has a moveable eye-system, would look great on the Eric Draven figure.

that'd be crazy!! did you see there's a guy on here selling 1/6 tombstones that'll say what you want them to and even add the design you want? If we...WHEN we get this figure I'm going to get Eric and Shelly's tombstones made and make a dio for them :naughty

that'd be crazy!! did you see there's a guy on here selling 1/6 tombstones that'll say what you want them to and even add the design you want? If we...WHEN we get this figure I'm going to get Eric and Shelly's tombstones made and make a dio for them :naughty

Too darn cool!

That was the first thing that I thought of too! :D

Glad you put 'when' and not 'if'. That's the spirit.

I have always thought about that everytime I look at my 18" Neca Crow. I would love a HT Lee Crow. I'm in!

Back