Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Eneterbay would be mad good for the sculpt and HT would be good for a full line.

Enterbay seem most llikely though, what with the Bruce Lee figs.

Eneterbay would be mad good for the sculpt and HT would be good for a full line.

Enterbay seem most llikely though, what with the Bruce Lee figs.

I think HT would be mad good for the sculpt aswell. When i look at the Vito Corleone headsculpt by HT and Enterbay, i personally prefer the Vito Corleone headsculpt by HT.

I don't think Enterbay seems more likely, they seem a bit dry in their choices for figures, avoiding the more fantasy-based characters.

I'll agree that whoever does it first and does it right will get my business. :duff

Same here, looking at Medicom's Sato figure i don't even think Medicom would be a bad choice anymore.

BUT...HT do one soon!:D

I would probably take one from HT or Medi but the ratchet-joints on my Bauer figure are a real disappointment. It really limits poseability. I would want my Crow figure to be able to pull of some really dynamic poses.
Of course, I'm only basing this on the Jack Bauer figure. I don't know anything about the Bruce Lee figures Enterbay has made.
As it stand now JB will be my first and last Enterbay figure. Highest possible praise for the head sculpt but just not much fun, IMHO. And the accessories and shoes have a very cheap feel to them.
But if HT passes and the time ever comes that Enterbay wants a head count, I will tell them that I'm going to buy one so you guys at least get something! :lol

Same here, looking at Medicom's Sato figure i don't even think Medicom would be a bad choice anymore.

BUT...HT do one soon!:D

Medicom is an alright option. I think we'd all go with it if that's all we could get but c'mon we want hot toys :rock :rock

Come on Hot Toys. Maybe Hot Toys is waiting for MMS 100 for the Eric Draven figure, That be kinda cool hopefully it will be

Artists:
Head Sculpt - Kojun
Painting - JC.HONG
Clothes design - HARUE Creative

This would be awsome :rock:rock:rock:rock

I got this crow off of fleabay. Very happy with it considering there's nothing else.
customCrow.jpg

Back