Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

An Brandon Lee as Eric Draven 1:6 scale figure is a dream figure of mine. I'd find a way to afford one, count me in.

An Brandon Lee as Eric Draven 1:6 scale figure is a dream figure of mine. I'd find a way to afford one, count me in.

Just one, yeah Id definitly need to sell some of my stuff cause I know Id need at least two or three. As soon as I got into this hobby I knew I wanted a 1/6 Eric Draven I was totally content with my modified SovereignStudio one but I definitly need an officialy licenced 1/6 figure. Wow man Im like totally blown away at how much the popularity of this movie has grown in the past couple of years. I remember I couldent get anybody to admit they were Crow fans a couple of years back, and now its just crazy how popular this movie is.

I would buy every vesion they did of him :lol I don't care if they did one of him in his red shirt and jeans from the flashbacks with Shelly. I'd still get it :lol

Just one, yeah Id definitly need to sell some of my stuff cause I know Id need at least two or three. As soon as I got into this hobby I knew I wanted a 1/6 Eric Draven I was totally content with my modified SovereignStudio one but I definitly need an officialy licenced 1/6 figure. Wow man Im like totally blown away at how much the popularity of this movie has grown in the past couple of years. I remember I couldent get anybody to admit they were Crow fans a couple of years back, and now its just crazy how popular this movie is.

I've been a huge fan of this movie ever since I saw it in the theaters, I think I saw it 3 times. I now watch it religiously every year on October 30th - Devil's night. I have the NECA statue that was made a few years ago and is a little larger in scale the the 12 inch figure the produced and is better painted
100_1025.jpg

Does it have the same headsculpt as the mini-bust? I have the mini-bust and i think it's a bad headsculpt. Can you maybe post a close-up pic of statue's face?

welcome to the petition by the way!

Does it have the same headsculpt as the mini-bust? I have the mini-bust and i think it's a bad headsculpt. Can you maybe post a close-up pic of statue's face?

is this the neca bust, with the gravestone base? i always thought that was a pretty good headsculpt. quite good paint too. not bad for back in the day.

is this the neca bust, with the gravestone base? i always thought that was a pretty good headsculpt. quite good paint too. not bad for back in the day.

Yeah the NECA bust, i don't like it. The weird thing is NECA produced a pretty good headsculpt for the 18" crow figure, why didn't they just use that one?

Yeah the NECA bust, i don't like it. The weird thing is NECA produced a pretty good headsculpt for the 18" crow figure, why didn't they just use that one?

yep, you're absolutely right - just looked at it again. the 18" figure's HS is fantastic, whereas the bust is quite rough and not too accurate. now if we could only get that sculpt in a high-end 12"er

I have the Neca Bust and I'm disapointed in it because they made it sooo fragile. I broke mines hair that hung in his face. It's like made of plastic :dunno I like the bust but being a statue and all they could've made it more solid.

welcome to the petition by the way!

Here is a closer pic of the statue, I would say it is almost exactly like the 12 inch figure.
100_1395.jpg

Thats a cool peice, I wish I would of been able to see it in theaters but I was still a little kid when this first came out. Thats cool dude I watch it every Devil's night too. Come on Hot Toys!!!!!

I've been a huge fan of this movie ever since I saw it in the theaters, I think I saw it 3 times. I now watch it religiously every year on October 30th - Devil's night. I have the NECA statue that was made a few years ago and is a little larger in scale the the 12 inch figure the produced and is better painted
100_1025.jpg

Not a bad statue.

I saw it in the theatre aswell, i was an immediate fan.

Pardon me.

Did I bump you?

Emailed them again - you watch, announcement within a week!

Back