Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Kudos to you lot here for keeping this petition up and on the first page most of the time!

I do hope HT makes one asap!

Kudos to you lot here for keeping this petition up and on the first page most of the time!

I do hope HT makes one asap!

This is why we keep this thread alive so more people like you can join our petition. We will not give up. I think HT reads these boards.

Sweet. Im in? PERS technology...Sideshow exclusive(s), guitar and perched crow!

we all do :lol :lol

crow1.jpg

bump

Sorry guy's, with all the new toy's arriving here this week I've let this one slip a bit...I'll send two emails tomorrow and say 12 Hail Mary's:monkey3

I sent one, and only one. I have a feeling if they keep seeing the same people e-mailing over and over then the people that are new sending in requests for The Crow will be over looked or just deleted.

I sent one, and only one. I have a feeling if they keep seeing the same people e-mailing over and over then the people that are new sending in requests for The Crow will be over looked or just deleted.

These guys are probably on HT's spam filter already. THey are talking to HT's trash mailbox. :lol dummys

These guys are probably on HT's spam filter already. THey are talking to HT's trash mailbox. :lol dummys

HT's spam filter is less personal, and more polite.:D

This threads a bit of fun to raise awareness about a figure we'd like to see, not to start name calling between Freaks:peace

Last edited:

I know being called a "dummy" is hardly name calling, but it made me think... This thread has raise some very different opinions, all of which are valid.

Seems to me, most of the posters fall into one of three catagories;

1) Let's send loads of emails in the small chance that it might help get the figure made, while bumping this thread to give others an opportunity to discuss.

2) Emails are a waste of time, but it ain't hurtin' no-one.

3) Pestering HT repeatedly is detrimental to the cause and will result in the figure being delayed/not made.

Personally I fall into number one. Don't see there being any harm in it and who knows, it might help.

To all of you in group number two - Let's agree to differ, if this thread bugs you whenever it appears on page 1, ignore it. It'll soon drop back to page 3 where it has a small warm place it resides in most of the time!

To everyone in group three... Your concerns are more important. If I felt that way this thread would really annoy me. However in response I would like to point out that I have been sending emails via Hot Toys own feedback page on their website. Nowhere does it say "Only one email per person per topic" They are actively requesting feedback. We are giving it.
If anyone from Hot Toys would like to reply asking me (or anyone else) to stop, believe me I would immediately!

I'm well aware that the emails most likely end up in the junk, but if there is a chance they might get through and do some good and while there is no evidence to the opposite, as far as I'm aware, I see no harm in continuing.

These forums are great. I have a lot of fun posting and reading all your comments. At the end of the day I'd like to see a Crow figure made, but I'm not loosing any sleep over it!

Now, back to real world and working on Bank Holiday!:banghead Bye!!!!:grouphug

I don't think we've sent enough to be in their spam mail. If we loaded them everyday with tons and tons then I see that happening. But we've sent maybe like 5 or 6 each over like 2 months? So I think they may think we're old news but I don't think they spammed us. Especially since we are getting new ppl to join and send e-mails.

Back