Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Thing is, the only real way we as customers can influence a company like Hot Toys (or Sideshow) is with our £/$/€

We've all done our bit here by raising awareness but i doubt whether half a dozen of us freaks will make that much difference to HT's release schedules.

Simply put, we don't like, we don't buy. (judging from a lot of the current threads Sideshow might be feeling this over the next 6 - 12 months, at least in it's 1:6 lines)!

Our problem is we DO like and we DO buy when it comes to Hot Toys. They pretty much knock the ball out of the park with each release so I guess they figure "We'll keep on making what we want, when we want." (Not meaning to sound like they don't care what we think - but they are getting a lot right!)

What gives me hope and keeps me sending these darn emails, is that if they made an Edward Scissorhands, especially without likeness rights, there's a really good chance they will make a "Crow" (and Beetle Juice + Lydia Deetz must start a thread banging on about those two!!)

So if anyone comes up with a great idea to get this figure made. I'm on board. But meantime I think I'll just drop my mate at HT another quick note.....

I think they'd make a crow somewhere down the line. As mcfarlane and HT have a pretty similar choices of line. But right now, their hands are just too full to announce any new line(s).

Maybe we each need to get 40 different email addresses and then mass email them.

that is a great idea!! :lol I hope nobody gets offended by this but does anyone have any sort of illness we could use to make them feel bad? :lol that's just mean never mind.

I have hayfever. :D

Dear HT

Our friend and fellow Crow fan Snake Eater may not have that long anymore. He has hayfever:monkey2 and with all those blooming plants around you know his time is short.

One of his life-wishes is to see a Crow figure made by your company. Please grant his wish befor this evil plantlife takes his life trough his nostrils.

with respect,

Santa Clause

Dear HT

Our friend and fellow Crow fan Snake Eater may not have that long anymore. He has hayfever:monkey2 and with all those blooming plants around you know his time is short.

One of his life-wishes is to see a Crow figure made by your company. Please grant his wish befor this evil plantlife takes his life trough his nostrils.

with respect,

Santa Clause

:rotfl

Good work! I take it you sent it via email? :D

You guys for real??!!

Have u seen this thread?
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1625231#post1625231

I got my wife to read that Hay Fever email and got her to interpret it, she said is that serious?? (her english is good but not 100%)
We are Chinese and depending who reads it, they may not know if its real or fake.
Did you actually send it?

Peeeyooooowwww

That's the sound of another email heading off to HT central.

Keep the faith alive.

Back