Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Edit: Damn Void, you are quick on the draw! :lol

3983495_o.gif

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Just looked at it again. I stand corrected. The scene I was looking at was fairly dark, and only the CPD was visible. I mistook the C for a G.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's called the GPD throughout the majority of the movie. I agree that the inconsistency lies within the film itself.

Only reason I would even bring it up is that I'm a big fan of the comics, and whenever it's called the GPD in the films, it bugs me. Just like the pronunciation of Ra's, but that's another argument altogether.

Just looked at it again. I stand corrected. The scene I was looking at was fairly dark, and only the CPD was visible. I mistook the C for a G.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's called the GPD throughout the majority of the movie. I agree that the inconsistency lies within the film itself.

Only reason I would even bring it up is that I'm a big fan of the comics, and whenever it's called the GPD in the films, it bugs me. Just like the pronunciation of Ra's, but that's another argument altogether.

Then you should have been thrilled that the figure came with GCPD instead of GPD, if it really does bug you. :confused:

My top concern for any figure is that it be accurate to the subject matter that it's based on. So I'm happy it's screen accurate first and foremost.

I too am bothered by these things. "Gotham Central" is my favorite comic series, and with so many references to it in TDK, it's a pity that they went with GPD.

And "Raaahz" is all kinds of wrong.

RAYSH!

I too am bothered by these things. "Gotham Central" is my favorite comic series, and with so many references to it in TDK, it's a pity that they went with GPD.

And "Raaahz" is all kinds of wrong.

RAYSH!

Or as Alfred pronounces it, "Razzle Ghul"

So what are the odds of a Gordon in a trench coat?? Maybe with the spot light, DX13???? Maybe?

So what are the odds of a Gordon in a trench coat?? Maybe with the spot light, DX13???? Maybe?

Hopefully. If not dx13 maybe MMS since Hot Toys did tease a Trenchcoat Gordon in the Dark Knightfall videos. But only time will tell.

I missed out on the exclusive Gordon, waiting for my waitlist to roll over to active, but I doubt it will.
As far as the bat light goes, thats a no brainer!!! We haven't had any environments yet, other than a table/chair!!! And the vehicles .
Im almost positive the spotlight would sell out, at the right price.

Hopefully. If not dx13 maybe MMS since Hot Toys did tease a Trenchcoat Gordon in the Dark Knightfall videos. But only time will tell.

Idk why they wouldn't do one, they already have the head sculpt.

Based on how great the SWAT version is, I'd buy a trenchcoat Gordon in a heartbeat. Although it'd have to be pretty pricey to include the signal. A scale bat-signal would be huge.

bat-signal.jpg

It would be decently large but I wouldn't call it huge.

My custom one is in scale and it's not THAT big:
IMG-0207.jpg

Based on how great the SWAT version is, I'd buy a trenchcoat Gordon in a heartbeat. Although it'd have to be pretty pricey to include the signal. A scale bat-signal would be huge.

bat-signal.jpg

True, but that would round out a display for those that don't want or can't house the Tumbler! And would tie in a trench coat Gordon for display other than a display with the two in a mid conversation!

IMG-0207.jpg

I get so jealous every time I see pictures of your collection. :gah:
:lol

Idk why they wouldn't do one, they already have the head sculpt.

Agreed. And a damn fine headsculpt at that.

bat-signal.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

Agree. Huge is what I call The Bat is lol.

By the way void, where did you custom the cape? That looks sleeks and elegant.

Feel free to use whatever adjective you want, but to me, an accessory that's as large as the figure itself is a pretty huge accessory.

Can someone help me please?
I signed up on the waitlist for this guy yesterday.:yess:
But I then e-mailed sideshow via live chat and got to talking. They said that in the newsletter, where it said gordon would be in stock in the next 30 days, was not true.:thud:
My real question is, is there anybody else on the waitlist now? Or has anybody been on the waitlist recently who was successful and got a Gordon shipped? Am I wasting my time on the waitlist?:dunno
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I just don't want to hold my breath on this guy if I know I will be dissapointed.
All Help appreciated, and thanks for reading, my fellow freaks. :1-1:

Feel free to use whatever adjective you want, but to me, an accessory that's as large as the figure itself is a pretty huge accessory.

After the Tumbler, nothing except the Bat can be called huge anymore in the 1/6 world for me :lol

Back