Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

The head sculpt on this figure is amazing. Got him yesterday and he's already in my top ten collectibles.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Congratulations man. :hi5: If you don't mind me asking, where did you get him from?

Pics? :)

Im kinda shocked the headsculpt alone is going for $100...

Not at all surprised about that. That's par for any new HT release with a sought after headsculpt

Not at all surprised about that. That's par for any new HT release with a sought after headsculpt

Yup. The sad thing is that is without the glasses. :lol I think the TF Wayne sculpt is still going for $100+ last time I checked.

Yup. The sad thing is that is without the glasses. :lol I think the TF Wayne sculpt is still going for $100+ last time I checked.

Yup, it sure is. Come to think of it, if someone got a Toy Fair Bruce Wayne head for $100 (minus shipping) it would be a good price compared to waht some people are asking for. I would say the average price for the Wayne sculpt is about $129 on ebay.
However, I think there is a better likeness to Gary Oldman in this sculpt than there is to Christian Bale in the Bruce Wayne sculpt. But that's just my opinion.
I wouldn't expect the price of the Gordon sculpt to drop anytime soon either.

I keep looking over at my shelf. This figure really is great. It looks awesome beside the DX02. So glad I bought this one, despite it not being the Commissioner version.

Just sold my TF Wayne sculpt for $107 shipped. Would've preferred a bit more but still pleased. :)

So, according to the most recent newsletter, this guy isn't coming back in stock in the next 30 days.:gah::monkey2:thud:

Got mine today. Really nice figure and I'm glad that I have him. I'm definitely sold on Hot Toys and will be buying more in the future. The one thing I'll say with mine is that one of the zip ties doesn't seem to want to stay. Also I made the mistake of trying to untuck his jacket/shirt to replicate the scene when he's promoted, it was a pain to get the shirt tucked back in (it doesn't appear the belt can come off) finally got it by getting the material in just enough and poking it down lightly with a toothpick. Think I'll be leaving him with the vest on :lol:

Last edited:

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

So fellow Freaks , this is just a heads up :wave

8adab07f526083643c252110022f21e4.jpg

fdb8d7b7473d6f4123bf5a1380d41081.jpg

Pretty sure it must have been an ad paid for by Hot Toys. They used Bane and The Bat, both of which have not been released yet. The only ay they could have done that is with Hot Toys's help and permission.
I thought it was done but the guy running the plastic enemy blog that does most of the magazine shoots in HK? Thought I saw some behind the scenes picture here somewhere with his logo

This figure is pretty cool in person, better than I thought initially. I still don't think it's worth the price though. Far from it actually.

I don't know if this was mentioned before but it's pretty interesting that Hot Toys has that new green "Hot Toys seal" on the mailer boxes that reads "don't open if removed or unsealed" or whatever. Like a seal of mint or freshness.

The implementation of the plastic bag instead of the tissue paper is a nice touch as well.

These things seem to be getting even more collector friendly. I remember all the tape and inserts and twist ties I had to cut before Hot Toys ever reached triple digits with their MMS line. Hell, I remember a day where I had to assemble the bodies myself with there original kits.

I remember the terrifying dread of putting together those original predators. And to a lesser extent the aliens marines. It was frustrating as he'll but kind of rewarding once it was all done and set up. It's kind of a shame we don't have that same experience now but at the same time I'm pleased we don't have that worry. :lol

Got my Asmustoys Detective Somerset suit and a trenchoat to do a little commissioner kitbash. Its not movie accurate, but I like the look at least. It's more of the batman animated style:

546238_415895701799006_2106732870_n.jpg

gordon-mayor.jpg

545647_415895601799016_2004219319_n.jpg

Back