Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

guay, pensaba q estaba solito...a ver si se crea un tema para los españolitos y ver donde compramos cada uno las figuras.

So cool, spanish power!!

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

guay, pensaba q estaba solito...a ver si se crea un tema para los españolitos y ver donde compramos cada uno las figuras.

So cool, spanish power!!

There're a few spanish collectors here, and even that, many from Madrid :panic:

mine is on ebay for sale now if anyone is interested, uk only sorry

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Toys...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2a282abf90

Your not that far from me mate small world eh im from Workington, I saw your Jim Gordon on ebay the other day but just paid out for the DX12 & the bat pod or I'd have been right on that auction of yours hope you get a good price for it there going for stupid money here in europe

Your not that far from me mate small world eh im from Workington, I saw your Jim Gordon on ebay the other day but just paid out for the DX12 & the bat pod or I'd have been right on that auction of yours hope you get a good price for it there going for stupid money here in europe

how do, im in egremont mate,
think i should have a batpod coming from forbiden planet but god knows when
and pre oredered bane, catwoman, and dx11 joker from onesixthbruce

think i should have a batpod coming from forbiden planet but god knows when
and pre oredered bane, catwoman, and dx11 joker from onesixthbruce

Alright mate yeah i saw on you auction you were in egremont.

Im in germany living at the moment & had no choice but to pre-order the DX-12 from the Uk as there still only £194 at whysoseriousonline everywhere else is pretty much sold out & the Instock ones on ebay are at £300+ already :thud: i'll just get the old folks to ship it over as it costs £60 to send a figure to germany from england with a shop hahah rip off i'll just use parcel2go

Was gonna order the Bat pod from over there too but i cannot seem to get any idea when there getting it in. Found the pod on Toy Palace Germany & there due in this Tuesday £228 delivered

Really do like the Jim Gordon but no immediate funds for anything else yet & he's selling over here in Europe for 300+ euro

thats mental, i mean are people actually paying that for it or is that just what they're asking for it

thats mental, i mean are people actually paying that for it or is that just what they're asking for it

Haha sure is mate, you should see what prices are being asked for the old res evil stuff in the shops its about 450 -650 euro
Looks like the Gordon figure has become very popular & the prices are able to creep up coz of this. How come your selling yours?

i bought the pirp gordon set, and that'll do to represent gordon in my collection, would love to keep it but the money from it is funding a dx10 ive bought, will be my first arnie hot toy

yeah i was tempted by the DX10 as it still aint that expensive, I had every HT figure from terminator salvation but sold them to fund other licenses so i kinda passed on anymore Terminator stuff for now.
Yeah i think i might just get the gordon head sculpt & have him in the regular clothes. Whats the pirp gordon set ? is that an outfit?

yeah i was tempted by the DX10 as it still aint that expensive, I had every HT figure from terminator salvation but sold them to fund other licenses so i kinda passed on anymore Terminator stuff for now.
Yeah i think i might just get the gordon head sculpt & have him in the regular clothes. Whats the pirp gordon set ? is that an outfit?

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117428

the head sculpt aint great but it will do for now

yeah i think that outfit set will do the job just fine, i'd prefer to have him as regualr jim rather than the SWAT version. Im sure there will be plenty of the genuine HT head sculpts come on ebay just not sure how much they will be im guessing minimum 60 quid upwards

yeah i think that outfit set will do the job just fine, i'd prefer to have him as regualr jim rather than the SWAT version. Im sure there will be plenty of the genuine HT head sculpts come on ebay just not sure how much they will be im guessing minimum 60 quid upwards

I'm positive that hot toys will do a plain clothes version of him

I'm positive that hot toys will do a plain clothes version of him

i think he's possibly been slated for 2013 ~ near as anybody can make out the teaser that's been going around.

Will certainly pick up a commish version Gordon if he appears, but to be honest I've got enough men in suits on the shelf (Two-Face, BR Joker, Scarecrow etc.) and the SWAT look adds a nice bit of variety.

Now a Commissioner Gordon WITH Batsignal on the other hand...

Your not that far from me mate small world eh im from Workington,
North west has taste! In toys at least. Though there is only us 3 i know in close proximity on the forum. There was a guy on ebay selling a HT AVP Ancient Predator and i messaged him out of curiosity. after about 3 messages of narrowing down where he lived he was a 2 minute walk from me. Though he wanted £750 for it so he may aswell of been the other side of the world

Will certainly pick up a commish version Gordon if he appears, but to be honest I've got enough men in suits on the shelf (Two-Face, BR Joker, Scarecrow etc.) and the SWAT look adds a nice bit of variety.

Now a Commissioner Gordon WITH Batsignal on the other hand...

So we can assume you will not be getting Agent Coulson? :rotfl

Exciting looking is not his biggest problem. His biggest problem is he's a lame character from a lame movie(s).

Actually I think he's a lame character in a number of movies :lol

Back