Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

hot toys is welcome to make all the coulsons in the world if it means they'll also make john blake and every other semi-peripheral character from movies we love that we wouldn't otherwise get to see.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

looks to fancy for Gordon. That's more of a Bruce Wayne outfit IMO

I think you are right! I was trying to get more of this look:
gary-oldman-commissioner-gordon_1-thumb-550x321-78462.jpg

Hot Toys DEFECT Lt Jim Gordon box!

Has anyone notice any art box warping,bubbling, paper lifting after buying the Hot Toys Jim Gordon exclusive. I have now gone through 2 that have and I am wondering if any of you guys have had this issue. Neither of the boxes came like this but rather started bubbling/warping from what appears to be lack of glue from the factory around the figure box that slides into the outer sleeve and also inside the sleeve box on the blue inside areas.
Also the outer sleeve has bowed away from the inner box on both making the fit of sliding the inner box into it look bad.

Does anyone have this issue? If so please comment on the topic. Again the Gordons never showed up like this. It seems that they started to give as time has past. Let me also point out that I keep all figures very well stored and figures in boxes behind glass.
Any info you guys can share is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Hot Toys DEFECT Lt Jim Gordon box!

Ok guys this is what we need. Your feedback is everything to the collectors. Please sound off if you have had this issue!!! Please!

Made in China by the low bidder, using the cheapest materials available. Don't ever forget that.

My Jim Gordon & Rescue Captain America boxes are fine

As is my DX12 box for the record

Made in China by the low bidder, using the cheapest materials available. Don't ever forget that.

YES we all know this. What I am asking member's to do is speak up about their personal purchased Gordons or others with this box defect. As a dealer I have purchased hundreds of Hot Toys and resold them. Have not seen this issue until the Gordon.

Here is the box. Outside pics of inner black figure box and the inside of the outer cardboard sleeve. It was not like this when it arrived. I keep these behind glass. Two so far have been like this.

Hey guys, does anyone know what body size is good for a Gordon? Or if anyone knows the base body for this figure, what is it? I am look at TTM 22, but I think it's more TTM-21...anyone know?

Here is the box. Outside pics of inner black figure box and the inside of the outer cardboard sleeve. It was not like this when it arrived. I keep these behind glass. Two so far have been like this.

I just got Gordon yesterday, I'll keep an eye out to see what happens to mine. Thanks for the heads up.

My DX12 box on the other hand has a similar issue (but it arrived in this condition) it seemed to be warped and bowing. Which caused a corner to crack. The inside slip cover (holds the bat blueprint) unfortunately bows a lot more pushing out the cover flap a bit. I really don't think its a huge issue as long as Bats was ok inside upon opening it. Even though majority (all figures who came with one) of my figures are still in their boxes inside the brown shippers, I understand sometimes the box can get ruined. But it seems like if not attended to by Hot Toys, it could possible raise even more issues in the future.

Back