Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Well said.

Regardless, I'm buying anything Nolan Bats related stuffs that they dish out (with the exception of the cosbaby at the moment).

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Regardless, I'm buying anything Nolan Bats related stuffs that they dish out (with the exception of the cosbaby at the moment).

this is my sad truth...and for that reason much as i love love love gordon (and i do love him), i'm hoping for a blake.

i am satisfied with the SWAT gordon and the pirp commissioner outfit. so unless the headsculpt and costume on another gordon make me melt like butter, i want a new character, not a retread.

:slap
Ummm except just one final more attempt on a Batman Begins, preferably DX with the works please. Then no more rehash.

With Iron Man 3 on the horizon, it makes sense that their IM product would be getting the biggest push. Can't blame them for that. It's a big money maker.

I don't think HT will be done with the Nolan trilogy just yet though. They may continue with it for years depending on how it holds up down the line.

As someone who has a custom Ra's. It is definitely not the same, but it does fill the gap.

I have a custom Ra's and Gordon and IMO, iminime has produced figures that rival HT in many ways. I understand people who don't want to add customs to their collection on account of cost or the fact that some figures lack the polish and execution of HT, but these are quality offerings with good likenesses and decent accessories. Not once have I regretted adding them to my collection nor do I feel they stand out as inferior.

ras1a.jpg

gordonaxe.jpg

Of course, the fun thing about this hobby: to each his/her own :wink1:

Commissioner would be a regular release I'd imagine. considering he'll come up with tons of acc like the bat signal.

Blake would make more sense as an exclusive.

I'd be shocked if they included the bat signal with Gordon. With the way HT is doing MMS releases these days...Gordon would come with a pistol, radio and stapler, and they'd still charge $200. Then they would release the signal under their accessory line, charge $125 and throw in an axe and a broken signal lens option.

this is my sad truth...and for that reason much as i love love love gordon (and i do love him), i'm hoping for a blake.

i am satisfied with the SWAT gordon and the pirp commissioner outfit. so unless the headsculpt and costume on another gordon make me melt like butter, i want a new character, not a retread.

Yup, same here. But, they can just do Blake / Ra's / Talia first and another Gordon or another Joker later. That'll work with me.

I have a custom Ra's and Gordon and IMO, iminime has produced figures that rival HT in many ways. I understand people who don't want to add customs to their collection on account of cost or the fact that some figures lack the polish and execution of HT, but these are quality offerings with good likenesses and decent accessories. Not once have I regretted adding them to my collection nor do I feel they stand out as inferior.

ras1a.jpg

gordonaxe.jpg

Of course, the fun thing about this hobby: to each his/her own :wink1:

I'd be shocked if they included the bat signal with Gordon. With the way HT is doing MMS releases these days...Gordon would come with a pistol, radio and stapler, and they'd still charge $200. Then they would release the signal under their accessory line, charge $125 and throw in an axe and a broken signal lens option.

Thing is, many people missed out on that iminime Ras release. And with WB/DC issuing a C&D to iminime, I doubt that they are gonna release any more of the DC stuffs for now. And like you said, there are some who prefer to get the official release.

Yeah, HT might do that with Gordon and separate em. :gah:

Thing is, many people missed out on that iminime Ras release. And with WB/DC issuing a C&D to iminime, I doubt that they are gonna release any more of the DC stuffs for now. And like you said, there are some who prefer to get the official release.

Didn't hear about the C&D...bummer...not surprised I guess.

I think the civilian Gordon will either be an exclusive or get cancelled altogether.

Nah Commissioner Gordon will include the Batsignal and be this year's Toy Fair exclusive.

Uhhh, didn't I just say that :huh

Since HT announced the whole Dios line and also sneak peeked the batsignal already I can't imagine it being included with any figure as an accessory. At most a figure is included with the signal ;)

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Yeah I missed the Ra's too. I didn't know there was a c&d. Had to make my own custom

For those swapping gordon out to civvies... Would you use a narrow or a slim for the body?

i used a narrow. slim seemed too short and too skinny.

For those swapping gordon out to civvies... Would you use a narrow or a slim for the body?

i used a narrow. slim seemed too short and too skinny.

I used a combination of both; a narrow upper part and slim lower part, that way Gordon is as tall or same height as Batman.

Hi!

I'm new here. I want to show you my custom SWAT. It's made with parts of figures that I already had and other ones bought on Ebay.

1/6 Snake Eyes Head + Neck (Sideshow)
1/6 GI Joe Body (Sideshow)
1/6 GI Joe Boots (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Gloved Hands (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Rifle (Sideshow)
1/6 Gi Joe Black Dragon Ninja Rifle Ammo inside Left Leg Pouch (Sideshow)
1/6 Black Longsleeve Shirt (Ebay)
1/6 Black Neck Cover (Ebay)
1/6 Extra Belt with Pouch (Ebay)
1/6 Grenades and Scissors (Ebay)
1/6 Jim Gordon Pants + Belt (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Police Shirt (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Vest (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Knee Pads (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Walkie (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Right Leg Pistol (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Left Leg Pouch (Hot Toys)
1/6 Jim Gordon Helmet (Hot Toys)

What do you think? I used Gi Joe body because it is looks bigger and stronger than Jim Gordon Hot Toys body. I have to say that I love it, but maybe you can give me some cool ideas or opinions.
Thank you!

f615bfcaf1abfe0ca5a45fc29084a5bbo.jpg

34ullCd.jpg

TOO0RMW.jpg

h3GSChn.jpg

nC6h1L0.jpg

This is my custom SWAT. It's made with parts of figures that I already had and other ones bought on Ebay.

https://fotos.subefotos.com/f615bfcaf1abfe0ca5a45fc29084a5bbo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/34ullCd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TOO0RMW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/h3GSChn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nC6h1L0.jpg

What do you think? I used Gi Joe body because it is looks bigger and stronger than Jim Gordon Hot Toys body. I have to say that I love it, but maybe you can give me some cool ideas or opinions.
Thank you!

Does any one know of any sites still selling this figure?
I missed out on him initially.
Hoping to find one for sale and not for a ton of money.

And tell me too, I rather have a Commissioner Gordon and so I passed on the Lt., but that doesn't look like that's going to happen so I'm on the hunt too.

Ebay's your best (only?) bet...

Back