Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I really hope hot toys announces a regular version of gordon soon! And after reading some posts from a while back, I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one who would love to see a DX Batman Begins suit! Hopefully we will see something veeeery soon!!!

My guess that the regular Gordon will be this years Toy Fair EX. It's gotta be either him or John Blake for the Batman portion.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

My guess that the regular Gordon will be this years Toy Fair EX. It's gotta be either him or John Blake for the Batman portion.

That's a good possibility. But, then I was thinking that it would be a regular release because of the SWAT Version being a Toys Fair Exclusive just last year. Still undecided if I would get blake when he is announced.

I just reeeaally want a gordon figure. I passed on the SWAT version even though it is one sweet looking fig.:hi5:

What is the number designation for this figure? MMS ... Anybody know?

Where did you get that sling for your shotgun? I've been looking for one for awhile and I love that style. Thanks!!

The shotgun and sling came from Soldier Story's CIA SAD Night Ops Ver 2.0 set. I bought it loose from Monkey Depot a few years back.

gotyou.jpg

Made this photo for a draft yesterday, thought I'd share.
So happy Hot Toys made the SWAT Gordon, think this scene stays epic.

wow the dx12 looks so much like a toy there, i guess the pose is everthing

wow the dx12 looks so much like a toy there, i guess the pose is everthing

That's true, pose and lighting. Lot of space for improvements there,
so far just a fast setup for this draft:

gotyoudetpre.jpg

Hoping for regular long coat suited Gordon since I missed out on him on eBay today :gah:

I would be all over a normal Gordon or a John Blake figure.

oh hell i will buy a blake whatever the price, unfortunately. he's the last on my list of wants, so i'll eat it whatever he costs and then i can be "done" with my collection.

i hope....

: o p

For a reasonable price. If he costs the same as Bane or Catwoman (who are already overpriced) he will be an easy pass

Not if Gordon comes with a SS exclusive coffee mug. Totally worth any price then. :lol

oh hell i will buy a blake whatever the price, unfortunately. he's the last on my list of wants, so i'll eat it whatever he costs and then i can be "done" with my collection.

i hope....

: o p
Blake and Ra's are the two last ones I'm really hoping for. A Comissioner Gordon with the suit/trench coat would be nice too even though I have the SWAT version. I'd take Talia/Miranda too but she's probably a long shot.

I passed on the SWAT Version of Gordon because I didn't feel it represented his character well. Don't get me wrong, it's a veeery cool figure...but I would MUCH rather have him with the trenchcoat. Hopefully one is announced soon or as one of the Toys Fair Exclusive!!!:rock

I think if a trench coat Gordon is released, it will be based on his TDKR look, with the slightly longer, slightly grayer hairstyle. Anyone who wants a younger TDK Commissioner (or BB Lieutenant) version could just swap the SWAT head.

Blake and Ra's are the two last ones I'm really hoping for. A Comissioner Gordon with the suit/trench coat would be nice too even though I have the SWAT version. I'd take Talia/Miranda too but she's probably a long shot.

yeah, i would take ras and talia, but i guess i am not holding my breath. blake is the only one we know right now has a whiff of a chance.

Back