Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

yeah, i would take ras and talia, but i guess i am not holding my breath. blake is the only one we know right now has a whiff of a chance.
Ra's is one that is really necessary in my opinion. I hope he gets made as it would suck to have official versions of all the other villains and not him. I'd prefer not to buy a custom version of him either as while some of the ones I've seen look good I don't think any has been quite right yet. Plus customs can become pretty expensive.

Talia I know is probably a long shot so I'm not holding much hope that we'll get her. Just a wishful thinking post really.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

i totally feel the same about customs. i've seen nice ones, but it's just not the same.

As someone who has a custom Ra's. It is definitely not the same, but it does fill the gap.

As someone who has a custom Ra's. It is definitely not the same, but it does fill the gap.
My big thing with customs is half the time they just look okay and they're expensive as crap. If I'm paying that much to build a figure I'd really prefer it just be an officially licensed figure.

i have a cilian murphy scarecrow bash ~ nothing about him is original. he actually looks pretty nice, but he's like the bastard stepchild of my collection and i'd get a real one if they weren't so stupidly expensive.

feel the same about ras and the blake head that's going around.

i want to see what hot toys could do with these characters.

My big thing with customs is half the time they just look okay and they're expensive as crap. If I'm paying that much to build a figure I'd really prefer it just be an officially licensed figure.

You can build a good custom Ra's for less than the price of a Hot Toys figure (under $200).

Some people charge stupid expensive prices for their customs, but you're not beholden to that. Smart buyers can find great alternatives.

When are they going to make the Commissioner version of this figure from Batman Rises?

If a Nolan Batman is chosen for the next exclusive - I would hedge a bet it would be Ra's in his ninja outfit. He's the only main antagonist that hasn't been made yet and would likely sell more than any other character especially with the ninja suit. Easily swap his head with Bruce and you have Bruce Wayne Ninja Trainee. Of course we would need an updated younger Bruce Wayne sculpt....cough...BB DX...cough cough :wink1:

When are they going to make the Commissioner version of this figure from Batman Rises?

Very unlikely. I dodn't see why they couldn't have just added a suit and trench with the previous release. Heck, Two Face got 2 changeable suits. Is it worth it to pay another $200+ for the same figure but with new civilian clothes? Hot Toys could milk this idea but I don't see it happening.

harvey only had an extra jacket. gordon would have needed the whole suit. though i wouldn't have objected if they had done it.

: D

Very unlikely. I dodn't see why they couldn't have just added a suit and trench with the previous release. Heck, Two Face got 2 changeable suits. Is it worth it to pay another $200+ for the same figure but with new civilian clothes? Hot Toys could milk this idea but I don't see it happening.

Yes, but we have reason to believe they actually will produce a Commissioner Gordon, due to the Chinese Article/Catalog that was posted about it a few months back.

Nah Commissioner Gordon will include the Batsignal and be this year's Toy Fair exclusive.

Yes, but we have reason to believe they actually will produce a Commissioner Gordon, due to the Chinese Article/Catalog that was posted about it a few months back.

That was before Iron Man 3 got a released date. :slap
Have you guys checked out the Hot Toys Official Page?
The whole set up is Iron Man on the main page.
How many new Iron Mans just got prioritized over other releases?

I love the movies but I smell favoritism here.

Nah Commissioner Gordon will include the Batsignal and be this year's Toy Fair exclusive.

That would be AWESOME. With a broken version and axe. :clap

Commissioner would be a regular release I'd imagine. considering he'll come up with tons of acc like the bat signal.

Blake would make more sense as an exclusive.

Commissioner would be a regular release I'd imagine. considering he'll come up with tons of acc like the bat signal.

Blake would make more sense as an exclusive.

Yeah it would make sense that the commissioner would be a regular release. I don't recall any exclusives ever having a heavy assortment of accessories. To me they are always the bare minimum for a very high cost if purchased late in the game.

However, I think Blake would be a little too boring in civilian or a police outfit for Hot Toys to commit. Ras ninja gear with the gas mask would be ideal since he's the only main antagonist in a Bale Batman that was never made. We have the Joker, Bane, 2 Face and Scarecrow. Ras would be ideal as an exclusive.

Back