Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I had traded for this figure back around Christmas time and I finally took him out for display. I love this figure, and it's easily one of my favorite Dark Knight related figures already.

:clap

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Yep, they nailed the sculpt really well, and the Commissioner outfit shouldn't be that hard to make.... really hope it's coming w/ the signal :pray:

I still have mine in the same pose, might keep him like that. :)
Still organizing and moving stuff around so they're all crowded together in one shelf at the moment, but I think I'll be limiting each BESTA shelf to 6.

Yep, they nailed the sculpt really well, and the Commissioner outfit shouldn't be that hard to make.... really hope it's coming w/ the signal :pray:

Is there a rumor to a new Gordon coming out?

Is there a rumor to a new Gordon coming out?

There was, then I thought in an Interview they said they aren't doing it anymore.

Personally, I won't be sad about that. This figure is great and you can find a commish suit pretty easy.

Still organizing and moving stuff around so they're all crowded together in one shelf at the moment, but I think I'll be limiting each BESTA shelf to 6.

QUOTE]

Great set-up. I need a few of those figures still.

I love that we can get Gordon into kneeling pose. It's always a huge plus for me when we can pose our figures like that.

Is the rumor that he was coming with the signal the rumor that was scratched?

I have no idea how I will organize my figures. I have a-whole-nother shelf w/ more HT Batman figures, and I don't know if I'll have the space to organize it as Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises. mostly because I have like 5 different Jokers. :thud:

]
DSC02319.jpg
[/URL]

Excellent poses dw! Really like that catwoman pose and Gordon. Recently got the PIRP set so my DK collection is finally complete! Just need the hot toys head and a new body..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a real great pose dw316, really brakes up the sight line of the figures so you can focus on Gordon better

I still need a gordon. I missed out on the PIRP set and now it goes for crazy money whenever I see it show up on eBay.

Back