Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

I agree that Ras is a huge hole in my collection! He really is the last remaining piece for this line. A bashed Gordon is easy enough to put together if need be.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

Where can one find the commissioner clothing set? The best deal on the HT stock head I can find is about $140.

There are knock off gordon heads on eBay now that come with glasses. As for the Gordon set, I always preferred the PIRP set, but i can't find that anymore for a decent price. Cheapest I've seen on that set lately was around $180.

I recently acquired the PIRP set after a year of looking but I'm not too happy with it. Would rather get the ZCWO set but that's impossible to find. It's mainly the tailoring on the PIRP that I don't like. Plus i think the ZCWO is more accurate with perfect tailoring except for the pants..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they both available anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

Are they both available anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

They're extremely rare, took me a year to find that PIRP set and I'm not even super happy with it. Idk how old they are, but best bet would be to check eBay everyday lol atleast that's what I do. If I could find the ZCWO set, I'll most likely sell my PIRP. But I'll keep an eye out for you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Yoda! Worse thing that could happen is we're able to locate one, then they announce Commissioner Gordon w/ the Bat Signal....

Whats a good price for Gordon now and days ?

Jim Gordon in Detective suit.
Orginal glasses Headsculpt : Hottoys Jim Gordon.

Jim-gordon_zps05f67417.jpg

A local dealer is extending their Toy Con sale and they have Gordon for $250, and can be purchased at 0% interest for 6 months installment. Thinking of getting one, though I'm not really digging the overall look of the figure.

Then dont. Save the money for something you really like.

Yeah. Thanks for the advise. I really appreciate that. I was at the show for 2 days yet I didn't get Gordon. I thought the only thing that's making me want to buy it was the fact that it was at a good price.

Man, I think I've matured as a collector. Younger me would buy anything that comes at a good price and/or labeled exclusive even if I didn't want it.

Thinking of selling JIM GORDON as previous picture.
PM for who interested.

You need to be a premium member to sell in the marketplace.

Yeah. Thanks for the advise. I really appreciate that. I was at the show for 2 days yet I didn't get Gordon. I thought the only thing that's making me want to buy it was the fact that it was at a good price.

Man, I think I've matured as a collector. Younger me would buy anything that comes at a good price and/or labeled exclusive even if I didn't want it.

There's just too many figures that HT will release eventually. I've been cutting back on my collecting as well too.

If HT isn't making a commissioner version, I wonder why POPTOYS won't make a clothing set like they did with Bruce's suit and Ra's...

There's just too many figures that HT will release eventually. I've been cutting back on my collecting as well too.

I'm starting to realise why so many have cut back. More than 60 figures really loses it's elegance in a display. Especially multiples.

Back